Jughead

I woke up betts still snuggled in my arm now I gently got out and went downstairs and Veronica was on the couch " hey " I said

" can you wake betty up "

" I'm awake " betty came downstairs in one of my t shirts " sorry v I'm here "

" let's go to your table "

" one sec I'll meet you there " she came over to me " you should put pants on "

" I'm just getting coffee than a shower " I lifted her on the counter " you passed out beautiful "

" I was tired " I kissed her softly

" did you wake up to me putting you down and picking you up again "

" no I was really tired "

" why is Veronica here "

" wedding planing "

" okay "

" but you got me after "

" no it's fine "

" you don't want me and my nakedness "

" I can tell your not wearing a bra "

" you took it off "

" I wanted you to sleep comfortably "

" so sweet"

" and yes I want you but I just have to leave tomorrow and I kinda thought today will be are day so it's bumming me out "

" Veronica can we to that Monday "

" yeah girl I'll see you then " she left and then betts took off her shirt I smiled and we kissed so passionately I don't even think we breathed. I made my way to her perfect breast. Then I picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

" wow pure beauty "

" let's go to the bathroom "

" bathtub sex "

" yep "

*time skip* we laid in bed both naked betts completely on top of me.she snuggled her head into my neck " I just blocked it out of my mind cause I don't want it to happen "

" I understand I don't want to leave "

" it's only a month but like it is so hard to not see you I can't do it "

" I don't know what to say betts "

" It's just my feelings are all jumbled I want you to quite your job deep down but I can't let you because I know you love it I want you and me to have a family but it's hard emotionally to see you go I can't see you walk away not knowing if you will return "

" I'm sorry "

" don't you feel it when you walk away from me"

" betts it hard to breath when I leave you I can't physically function but I need to because I have to "

" I know "

" I can't hurt you that is why I told you you can leave I can't see you hurt. "

" I love you to much that's why. I lost my job I lost my will to live I can't lose my love or I don't know " I flipped her on her back

" what "

" jug "

" what just came out of you mouth" she slide out and put clothes on " Elizabeth cooper "

" what jug I don't feel like I belong in this world I am a worthless piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to live I feel inside that I'm a nothing I am not good enough to live in this world I hate myself inside I absolutely hate myself I'm worthless jug okay I have no will to live your keeping me alive because I don't know what I would do without you " I was in shorts now and tears pouring down my face I looked at her " I am useless in this world you need to come to terms with that "