Biokinesis&Wings

Biokinesis

So I found this article on biokinesis;

""The body achieves what the mind believes."

These post is a powerful message out there, you are powerful.

And you do have the power inside you to change everything.

We are literally taught by this erratic modern society that we can only extensively control our physical realm and not the subconscious one.

We are taught that for us to change our body, we have to undergo through many unesscercary surgical procedures just to alter our body, but why do they do that? The answer is simple. They want money.

The world is increasingly declining its standard and perception of reality, which makes us sad and depressed because the society and media outwardly exposes these 'flaws' of yours that are not flaws at all!

How do you get people from the western world to consume lethal doses of tanning products? How do you get people from Korea to get a dangerous plastic surgeries? Why does the skin-whitening products are booming all over asia? because of the overwhelmingly pressure of the media and Te-"lie"-vision.

The media and this materialistic science have tricked us into believing that Changing Genetic expression is just a hollywood fantasy myth! But the truth is far more complicated than that.

There is a concept known to ancient science which says that "our essential body is not a level of matter."

There is a reality out there that is hidden from people that only successful people knows whether it be eastern esoteric science, Law of Attraction, Law of reaping and sowing, Karma or any other fundamental truths that are kept hidden because the society wants to.

Many people believe that biokinesis or changing of genetic expression is a total laughing stock and a mere belief, many naysayers are arguing that it is in fact impossible because we have no control of our genetic blueprint, or simply the mere fact that our DNA shapes our ways and our future.

The truth is Biokinesis can happen to any of us, our physical body changes and what I mean is that atomic and cellular levels morph and change every two years, so why doesn't a physical trait like eye color change after that period?

The answer lies in the cellular memory of our life, It has been estimated that humans thinks and feels 60,000 thoughts a day, unbelievable! The problem is 2/3 of our thoughts are the same thoughts we had in yesterday up to the past weeks and years, and this is why we should be careful of our thoughts because if we keep on thinking negatively, we become victims of the stale repetition of thoughts and thus the sickness or that 'unchangeable' trait remains in the cellular memory or the subconscious mind.
Yes you can change your physical traits like eye color, hair, height, body shape, and the only way you can do it is by breaking that repetition of negative thoughts! That is the reason why Subliminals, supraliminals and affirmations work on changing the physical structure of the body, it's because of the fact that it replaces the thoughts in the deepest parts of the subconscious mind and replaces it with the new stale of affirmations encoded that you desire to happen, that's why subliminals takes time, the Egyptian civilisation was not built in just days, it took a long time for the Empire to rise, just like your body.