CHAPTER 4

JENNIFER P.O.V.

After me and the girls came from papaya we all got dresses that was mid-thigh are dresses made us stand out mines was black and purple with the side see through Ashley's was Pink and White with the chest area cut out a little and Tina's dress was multi-colored like a tropical color.we had on 4 inch heels and we had are jewelry we was all set. It was about to be 8 we made it to the party by 7:57. When we got there we saw Miguel with like 3 girls the biggest hoes in the school.When he saw us he just smiled and kept talking to the three dry pussy hoes.Tina saw Keith they went somewhere and Ashley went with Quan and I went with Terrance. Quan and Terrance look alike they both brown skin 6'2 perfect smiles but Terrance got a boosie and Quan got a fade.

Terrance:Why you so quiet I don't bite*He said licking his lips*

Me:Lol idk and how do I know that?*Terrance was just laughing and he was making me laugh we got really close*

Terrance:I gotta tell you ima thug*When he said that I was not mad I'm happy he told me but I guess we'll see how this goes*

Me:Oh I'm glad you told me but I don't mind

Terrance:Aight cool can I get your number?

Me:Yeah... 6298031230(Not a real #)

After that we left the party and walked around the city.He showed me his favorite places even where he would go to play basketball.

Me:You better watch out I can prolly hoop better than you 😏

Terrance:On the real?

Me:Hell yeah . We both just laughed and talked the rest of the night he walked me home and that was the end of my night.

TINA P.O.V.

So we head into the party I see Keith he gave me a big hug we danced there was slow jams and all.When we danced to Usher there goes my baby I felt like we was the only ones in the room.

Keith:I gotta tell you something Tina

I looked up at him so he could tell me.

Me:Yeah what is it ?

Keith:I'm really feeling you and I hope you feel the same way I feel about you I know we just met and all but your different from other girls I met and I really do wanna be with you

When he said that I felt my heart beating faster I had no words I gotta admit I'm feeling him too so why not?

Me:Yeah Keith I do feel the same way about you and I also hope we can last if your hoes dont get in the way

Keith:Girl I don't got hoes i mean I know I'm fine and all but I Don-

I was laughing when Keith said that I guess we can work sum out we just gon have to wait and see.

MIGUEL P.O.V.

When the girls walked they looked so pretty but when Tina walked in she was looking beautiful I wanted to tell her but then I saw Keith go up to her and they started dancing so I got me a couple hoes and I was good for the night. I kinda think I'm a little to late on telling Tina what I been feeling but I'm pretty sure if its meant to be the time will come

Shardenna:So are you gon take me home cuz my hair starting to look rough*she said piping her gum like a hood rat*

Me:Yeah girl just chill I had 3 girls on me its going down tonight I gotta put my feeling for Tina on the side for tonight 😉