EPILOGUE

9 MONTHS LATER

TINA P.O.V

The twins are nine months they are starting to walk and talk a lil.Me and Keith are together he's been talking about getting married I guess my life has gotten better.

JENNIFER P.O.V

Me and Terrance are planning on having a child.We've been helping Tina with the twins and Ashley with her son.We always argue but we always get over it.

RAYMOND P.O.V

Me and Shayla broke up but I got me a new female named Veronica she thick lightskined 5'4 and she can cook she loves Kaden.Kaden think just because he's 8 he a too bad for whooping he'll learn.

ASHLEY P.O.V

four months ago my sister Anastasia died in a terrible car accident(A/N Chapter 8 is where I included her sister) so I've been taking care of my niece Niala who is now 4. I had my baby boy a couple months Trenton Shemar Robinson me and Quan still together going on stronger than ever.

KEITH P.O.V

Life is perfect me and Quan quit the game but we still be going to the trap just to chill.Tina and I are forever and just thinking about my past I don't think I would believe it would end up like this but I love it.

TERRANCE P.O.V

My homeboys quit the game but I'm the boss round this trap.I kinda do wanna settle down as well but I'm tryna get this money for me Jenn and are future.

TINA P.O.V

It was hard dealing with a thug but at the end of the day he was my baby my thug.

THE END...