CHAPTER 13

TINA P.O.V

2 days later...

Well today is the day I get out the hospital I had to stay for a while since they needed to check up on the baby and me.The food here is just disgusting my momma was bringing me hella food I was grubin.When Keith came in the room and asked me was I ready I said yes and since I was already dressed we left the room.I checked out and we walked to the car. the car ride was silent.I could feel Keith staring at me but I didn't wanna talk.

Keith:You good Tina?

Me:Is Nesha okay?

Keith:* fake laughing*

Me:You didn't answer me when we was at the hospital

Keith:(SIGHS) Tina stop please don't start

We pulled up to the house and he opened the front door and walked in.I walked in a couple minutes after we are not done with this conversation.

Me:What exactly am I starting?

Keith:Tina chill with this shit what you tryna say I'm cheating on you with Nesha?

Me:...

Keith:So you think I'm cheating okay(Keith grabbed his keys and left the house)

When I heard the front door slam I got mad because he doesn't want to talk I really want to know what's up with him and Nesha but he don't want to talk.This is really annoying and I need some space.I grabbed my suitcase put from the closet and through in my clothes I grabbed what I mostly needed now and I'll come back for the rest after I finished zipping up my suitcase I looked up and saw Keith he was just in the doorway staring at me.

Keith:So you gon leave me?

Me:Keith...I

Keith:Where you gon go you nothing without me Tina

Now when he said that I got heated does he really think that?.

Me:Keith shut the hell up because when you needed me I was always their.But I when I need you I could never call you but cause you never answer.And when I asked you about Nesha you didn't even want to answer me like I am not stupid so please.By this time I was crying and I wanted to leave but Keith grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

Keith:Tina I'm sorry but what do you want to know I promise you I will answer you just please don't leave I'm tired of arguing

Tina:You messing around with anybody?

Keith:No I'm not

Me:Well Keith I suggest you listen to your voicemails left on the answering machine excuse me

I walked away and grabbed my keys I threw my suitcase in the backseat and went to the drivers seat.Keith came out saying he sorry and shit I mean its normal so this shit no longer hurts I should have listened to Miguel.

MIGUEL P.O.V

I found out that Tina is pregnant she always been the one I wanted to have a child with but its all good.I stay in a penthouse in this expensive hotel.The girls visit me time to time they had they moments with they dudes but I guess they all good.I got out the shower and grabbed my towel I was gon put my clothes on but then the lobby called me saying I had a visitor I said send em up.4 minutes later somebody was knocking on my door I went to answer it and it was Tina she was crying and she had a suitcase.

Me:Tina what's wrong?

Tina:You were right I just I feel so stupid I didn't know where else to go so I came her I'm sorry am I bothering you