Prologue

Jinho was surrounded by light. As much as it was very bright, he didn't mind, he found it quite peaceful. Probably because of the silence he is receiving.

He loved the quiet. While still flouting in abyss, he took the advantage of trying to think of something cute, like pink fluffy bunnies. And baby blue whales. He was having fun with his new found "pets", see the fancy quotation marks being used?

While gently patting the head of the imaginary pink fluffy bunny. This peace was soon interrupted by a noise, but he can't really hear what it was clearly. Then it echoed again, it sounds as if there was someone calling?

....

"JO JINHO!"

Jinho abruptly jumped out of bed by the sudden loud voice of his roomate, Hwitaek. Let's call him Hui. Trying to adjust his sight with the powerful rays of sunlight illuminating the room, he now saw his friend at the door frame, looking like a disappointed mother.

"God Jinho hyung, breakfast is ready. We don't want to be late do we now?", said the motherly figure.

Jinho, standing up finally, stretching his rather short limbs and probably popping a few bones, which Hui had cringed to, is now finally fully awake. He is normally a light sleeper but this time it seemed like he had a good sleep. Is this suppose to mean that today is going to be a day where no one will piss him off and make his faith in humanity drop to zero? Hopefully.

"Good morning to you too Hui.", Jinho said while flashing one of his infamous smiles. Which Hui scoffed at as a response.

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's have breakfast now."

Now being on the dining table, sexy looking pancakes are served right in front of Jinho.

"Pancakes~" Jinho called out, rather weirdly.

"Jinho hyung, stop disrespecting the food." Mama Hui scolded.

"Huh? Disrespecting? I would never!" Jinho said, clearly offended. Food is love, food is life. Why in the ever loving God will he do such a thing to these lovely looking pancakes? Whatever, he started to eat the food.

"Hyung, I heard that we are gonna have a new student at school. A guy that just came back from the states, that's what I've heard from the teachers yesterday." Hui said.

Instead of collecting the information about having a new student in campus, he paid more attention to the fact that Hui heard it from the teachers.

"Wah~ Hui, you shouldn't be eves dropping on the teachers, that's bad."
Now it was Jinho's turn to scold.

"Oh shut up and eat your food." Hui retorted.

'Another day of school huh? Nothing interesting will probably happen'

That's what Jinho thought.

°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°

*wheeze*
Uh, hi.

This is my first fanfic.

....

Idk what to say lol. If there are any mistakes and misspelled words I am very sorry, this is a first for me after all.

I love pentagon very dearly that all of the members are my bias and bias wrecker. JinHongseok is currently my favorite ship.

This story was created because I was just bored, that's all. This story will just be fluffy, but be warned because there will be some twist and turns in the story. It will be highly appreciated if some of you will share your thoughts.

Thank you for reading. Bye bye~ 💜