Chapter 12

A week had passed, and everything is still the same. Jinho not being able to be his normal self, the awkward aura that have formed between him and Hongseok, and the one sided relationship he have with Kino. It sucks, all of this sucks. He wants to be himself again, he wants to have Hongseok again, he wants Kino to be his best friend again. But if he wants this, why is he not doing anything?

It's because he's scared, what if Hongseok really doesn't want to be with him? What if Kino will be mad? What if he'll end up being all alone if ever he does what he wants to do just to get everything back to normal? What if? What if? What if? What if? What i-

Jinho threw his pillow across his room, hitting his desk lamp, making it fall to the ground and be smashed by the hard impact with the wooden floor. He doesn't want to live like this, he wants to be happy, Kino promised him that he'll make him happy. But right now, he is feeling all of the negativity, anger, sadness, desperation, hate, just all of it. He hates himself, he hates every fiber of his being. He has the power to try, but he's a coward.

Warm stream of tears roll down his face, the rapid and uneven risings of his chest was rather suffocating. It hurts, his head hurts from all the thoughts that ran through his mind. Slowly but shakily, he walked towards the broken pieces of his lamp. At least every shard on the floor was sharp, good. Picking up a piece and examining it, it's sharp enough.

It was a good thing Hui wasn't home.

     ~

Sirens can be heard from the distance. The sight that he saw made him panic, Jinho's arms were covered in red and he was laying limp against the cold wooden floor of his bedroom. But thank the lords above that he was still breathing but not only that, he was still bleeding as well.

"Tch- fuck these shirts." He rushed to Jinho's closet and took the first two shirts he saw, coming back to Jinho to wrap it around his arms so he can at least cover the cuts and somewhat lessen the bleeding.

Hui managed not to cry about the current situation in hand, he held Jinho close to him then fishing out his phone in his pocket. He called the ambulance, he called Hyojong, just because and he decided not to call Kino, but Hongseok.

Hui was holding Jinho's small body, even getting his blood on his light colored shirt, but he didn't care. This was Jinho, his friend. People had entered the apartment with a stretcher for Jinho, soon enough, both of them were in the ambulance going to the nearest hospital.

Finally after a few minutes, they have reached the emergency room. Hui was made to wait, and while waiting, Hyojong arrived looking all chill like having a friend that was probably close to death if he didn't reach them on time was normal. He looked at Hui up and down, oh yeah, the stains.

"Y'know, with all of that blood, you actually look kinda hot." Hyojong said while smirking at an irritated Hui.

"So I guess you have a blood fetish now?" Hyojong just laughed and shook his head, the way his hair swayed with the movement of his head made Hui smiled a little bit. But he was soon out of his daze when he saw Hongseok push through the doors. He waved him over and Hongseok literally ran to him.

"Jinho, is he-" Hui grabbed his arm, stopping him at mid-sentence.

"Hopefully." Hongseok then just nodded, he can feel a pair of eyes looking at him. He looked at Hyojong with a questioning look, his panic had been put aside for now. Hyojong looked a bit uneasy, he was looking anywhere that was not Hongseok but he then spoke.

"I... didn't know that you were coming, so like, Kino is gonna be here anytime soon because uh... I actually called and told him."

"What?! Why?" Hui loves his boyfriend but from all the people that could screw all of this up, it just has to be Hyojong.