Chapter 09

Today is Friday, and tonight Jinho and his friends are going to this lit house party hosted by one of the popular kids at their school, notably Shinwon, one of the people that even a person like Jinho had made friends with. As Shinwon said,"Everyone is going to bring drinks and if you don't, f#ck you.", now Jinho, Hui, and Kino each have a six pack case crate of beer.

They are in the living room, waiting for Hongseok, since he's invited too and is supposedly going to drive Jinho to the party because they are pretty sure three boys are not gonna fit in one motorcycle. Kino and Hui were wearing their usual while Jinho in the other hand was wearing the jacket that Hongseok gave to him. First, it was a bit chilly out and second, he wanted to look cute for Honggie. Because later, Jinho will now accept the title, 'Boyfriend of Hongseok', and he's excited for it.

Then someone knocked on the door, Jinho stood up and raced to the door and yanked it open. And there he was, the most beautiful man that Jinho have laid eyes on.

"Honggie!"

He tackled Hongseok with a hug. Hongseok wasn't even surprised by this action, Jinho had tackled him like one million times that he have gotten used to it. He smiled and hug the shorter back. And then they were interrupted,

"Hey hyung, here's your case. See you later." Kino said, then reached the case to Jinho. Hongseok took the case from Jinho and both of them moved away from the door. Kino waved and headed to the elevator then Hui came and patted Jinho's head before catching up with Kino. Hongseok placed the case to the ground and hugged Jinho again, rather tightly while nuzzling his nose to the flower scented hair of the older.

"I thought I was the only one who can pat your head." Hongseok mumbled to Jinho. Jinho laughed at this and playfully pushes Hongseok away. It was pretty easy to make Hongseok jealous. Hongseok looked down at the case full of beer.

"Hyung, you didn't need to buy a case..." Hongseok said before picking it up. Jinho just hummed in response, following Hongseok to the elevator to the parking lot. Hand in hand, they have reached the car and there stood Yanan and Changgu waving at them.

"You guys are invited?" Jinho asked the two. Yanan just nodded.

"But I don't recall seeing you guys at school tho?"

"Woah are we really that unnoticeable? Yanan we can be spies!" Changgu joked.

Jinho didn't know that the two of them goes to the same school as him. He apologized but the two were cool about it. They enter Susan and went straight to the party. It was only 7:30-ish but the party was already wild. Different bright colors were flashing through the windows, loud music were blasting and people were dancing even outside the house. This is gonna be a bit hard for Jinho.

Changgu have already pulled Yanan with him to who knows where,  so they were left alone right in front of the house. Jinho was planning to skip the party and go somewhere else with Hongseok but he seems to have other plans. He wrapped his arm around Jinho's waist, one hand carrying the cases of beer. They entered the house and omaygad Jinho is pretty sure he's gonna have a seizure with all of these lights. Shinwon stumbled forward and took the cases of beer from Hongseok,

"Thanks for coming guys! And for the beer too. You guys can like, literally do whatever you want. Drinks, Kitchen, and uh... anywhere is a motherf#ckin dance floor. And for f#ck, there is lots of room upstairs lol." Yep, Shinwon is drunk. They just awkwardly thanked him and went to go find the others.

Wooseok and his boyfriend Yuto were chillin' on the couch and surprisingly, it was only them who were sitting there and no one else, they had the couch all to themselves. They joined them.