Chapter 07

Pulling up on the parking lot and getting out of the car, Jinho had his jaw dropped by the the sight. Jinho was honestly thankful for Hongseok to bring him to a place like this. It was a zoo.

"You know me well." Jinho mindlessly said to Hongseok. He likes animals, no, he loves animals. Jinho always thought that having a pet was better than a baby. He was pulled out of his thoughts when an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Well, let's go in shall we?" Hongseok said, smiling at him. Jinho returned the smile, looking up to him with sparkling eyes, then the both of them walk through the gates.

"A zoo?" Kino asked. They have just parked his motorcycle somewhere.

"It seems like Hongseok is treating a kid." Hui ended his sentence with a chuckle. But the both of them know that Jinho was an animal lover, so another point for Hongseok. And yes, they were giving points. Hongseok has a total of three points. One, for winning Jinho a prize. Two, Jinho enjoyed the amusement park date. Three, going to a zoo for a date with Jinho was a good idea. They were scoring Hongseok's Boyfriend Materialness. Yes, that's a thing that they made up like a few hours ago.

After a few seconds, they started to walk towards the direction that Jinho and Hongseok went. The date was simple, looking and admiring animals, feeding the herbivores, and glancing at one another from time to time. Well, Hongseok was the one who was doing all the glancing and staring. It was true, Hongseok is obsessed with cute things.
And Jinho is definitely the cutest.

If possible, he wants to put him in his pocket, carry him like a princess, spoil him with his love, place him on his bed, and then gently fu- Hongseok slapped himself so hard he's pretty sure that it's gonna leave a mark on his face. Jinho got scared for a moment, Hongseok was just staring at him for like, a minute or so, until he slapped himself.

"A-Are you ok? Why did you slap yourself?" Jinho asked, slight confusion and worry lingering in the tone of his voice.

"I... thought I felt something crawling on my face, so I-um... my first instinct was to smack the insect, if there was. Was there an insect on my face a moment ago or...?" Hongseok was trying his best to act as natural as possible, he wasn't the best liar.

"Nope, there weren't any insects on your face, maybe you just have sensitive skin? I mean, I'm sensitive myself too." Jinho mumbled the last part, but Hongseok still heard it. 'Sensitive you say?'. Hongseok thought for a moment, he needed to check something.

Hongseok went closer to Jinho, his breath hitting his face. Jinho was looking up at him with wondering eyes. Hongseok was wondering about something else too. Swiftly but gently, Hongseok managed to let both of his hands inside of Jinho's sweater and sliding them up to his waist. Hongseok received a flinch and a shudder from the shorter, accompanied with a soft yet surprised gasp.

Jinho quickly grabbed on Hongseok's arms and pulled them out of his sweater, shaking a bit and eyes wide open, he looked up at Hongseok again, he is pretty sure that he was red all over. He asked with a nervous smile,

"What are you doing? W-Why did you do that?"

Hongseok laughed innocently,
"I was just checking something."

"What? What thing?"

"I was checking if you were really sensitive! That's all." Hongseok was smirking now. Jinho wanted to slap that smirk away but he doesn't want to hurt him, nor damage his pretty face. Jinho just pouted and crossed his arms, he wasn't mad, just flustered and embarrassed. Hongseok chuckled,