Chapter 05

Jinho woke up early, took a shower, ate breakfast, and already have put on nice clothes. But there he was, laying on his bed. Burying his face with his pillow and to scream away his anxiety and regret was very tempting but he can't do that because he had already applied a bit of makeup. Just a simple look, glossy pink lips and eyeliner with his eyelashes curled. Nothing special.

Earlier this morning, he made a mess by throwing every piece of clothing he had to the floor, simply because he doesn't know what to wear. And besides, Hongseok didn't even tell him where they are gonna go. This mess continued until Hui entered his room to check up on him just to see that he was laying on the floor, contemplating his life decisions.

Hui, being the nice person that he is, help him pick what to wear. Now Jinho was stuck with a white oversized turtleneck sweater and black ripped skin tight jeans where just a small bit of skin of his thighs can be seen. By Hui's words, "He would definitely think you're cute!". Hell, the amount of time that Jinho wasted just to look good in front of Hongseok, he better.

But like, he's not really trying to look that good for him. I mean, why would Jinho try so hard, that doesn't make any sense. Jinho is definitely not trying hard. And it's not like he haven't been on a date before, he had plenty. A fair amount of boys just likes to dote on him. It's just that this is actually going to be the first date where he actually feels emotions. That sounds dumb but it's kinda, and by that he means really, true. But Jinho's not gonna be nervous about this date at all.

But there he is, walking back and fort in his room. He was worried and anxious. What if I make a mess of myself? What if I embarrass myself? What if he thinks that I'm pathetic and he wants to go out with me because he feels bad for my single ass? Jinho was indeed having an internal crisis.

He calmed down a bit, then took out his phone and decided to take a selfie and send it to Kino.

Knnovation 💕
aw u look so kyut!!!!

                                 JinHONEY~🐝
                            shush
                            du u think i look ok?

More than ok!                                           You look fine like damn

                         well im flattered ////

todays da date huh?

                                 ugh ye and kinda
       nervous TT

Yur nervous? U nver get
nervous wen it comes 2
going on dates tho? U mostly
dun even care 😅😅. But wtv.
DONT BE, u can totes slay

                               Thanks Kino ❤️💕
                               i love yuu~

Luv u 2, n show him that
yur de queen 👑👑

                                             Pff ok bye~

K bubye~

Ok now he truly calmed down.

Hongseok in the other hand, was very excited. Last night he didn't sleep early because he was thinking of where to take Jinho, but then decided to do whatever. By what Yan An said, which is his housemate along with Changgu by the way, is that the most important thing is, is that both of you will enjoy the date. So instead of sticking to one, Hongseok planned a lot more than necessary.