Chapter 02

It is now a week later. Last week being the day that Jinho met a guy named Hongseok. It was already after school. Jinho's friends have went home, but Jinho is at the music room, currently sitting in front of the piano. The reason why he is here in a place like this is because normally most of the students should be gone. Leaving Jinho alone to do whatever he wants in the music room. His music teacher allows him to stay here anyways for as long as he wants.

He's not in the music club, but he comes here just because: Music = Life. Normally he would stay here for just about thirty minutes or so, but he decided to make it an hour.

All he does here is sing and play the piano. And sometimes even, compose songs. Some like Precious Promise, One More Night, and I Think Of You.

And yes, they are kinda like love songs. Which is weird for a person full with hate for humanity. But whatever, nobody knows about this except for Kino, which is his music buddy.

Jinho tried to sing a song while playing a piano. He tried to sing When I Was Your Man by a famous western artist.

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶
🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

Clapping was heard from a distance, Jinho got scared and looked all over the place just to find Hongseok by the door way. 'Wait....... watdaomgholysh#twaitwat? Of all the people why him??' Jinho thought.

"Hongseok! Um, for how long were you there?" Jinho asked.

"Right before you were about to sing." Hongseok answered honestly.

Jinho bumped his head at the piano, making a really not so appealing sound for the ears. Hongseok at the other hand walked closely to Jinho, bending a little.

"Hey, it's ok. You were actually good. I enjoyed watching you sing, for a moment I thought you had a voice of an angel. And actually, you do have one." Hongseok said while giving a very kind smile.

Jinho heard all of that really clearly. And it actually made his heart flutter a bit and his face glowing red. Let's just say he's not used to getting compliments.

Jinho finally looked up. "Heh, thanks Ho-", only to soon realize that their faces was just now an inch apart, not being able to finish his sentence and making his face more red.

Hongseok moved away a little to touch Jinho's face. "Woah hyung your face is red and hot, are you ok."

Jinho laughed awkwardly and slightly pushed his hand away. "Y-yeah I'm fine." That was a lie. He is not fine. His face was actually so.... handsome.

"Hyung?"

"Ah yes? Uh... Hongseok, what are you actually doing here at campus at this time?" Jinho asked, almost hesitantly.

"Oh, I was just exploring the campus a bit. Because, I am new here." Answered Hongseok, 'of course, isn't it obvious? Jinho you idiot asking a dumb question when the answer is just right there.' Jinho mentally scolded himself.

"Oh sorry, I'm sorry. Just, you know... um how about you go home now? I mean, it's getting late and all."

'Well damn Jinho, shouldn't you be telling yourself that? Hui is probably waiting for you'

"And I have to get going too actually."

"Let me walk you home."

'What'

Jinho is already dead inside and this fricking guy is making him deader, if that even is possible. But that is what Jinho thinks. In reality, his whole mind was being consumed by happy little things right now, but Jinho doesn't want to acknowledge that.