Chapter 03

Jinho has stayed in the shower for almost an hour trying to forget the dream he had. But no, the Gods from above won't let him. 'Ugh, this is so gay' the gay man thought. Jinho knew since he was a kid that he'd want a man. But he never really got into any serious relationships, and no one knows he's gay except for Hui, Kino, Wooseok, and a few other friends and some douches he dated in the past that have probably forgotten about him. Hell, like he cares.

Even if his erection was gone. The dream still lingered in his mind. 'How am I gonna face Hongseok? Agh this is the worst! IT'S HIS FAULT FOR BEING TOO FRICKING HOT'. Jinho closed the shower and took a towel and wrap it around himself, then leaving the bathroom.

Finally feeling dry, he threw the towel at his bed and opened his closet which was opposite to the door. Speaking about the door, someone didn't knock and swing the door open. Leaving his bum to be seen by the culprit.

"Jinho hyu-Ooh, nice ass."

Jinho, turning his head around, saw Kino at the doorframe, f#ckin' smirking. But he is not really embarrassed since Kino and him are really close so him seeing his ass isn't a big thing. And besides, he've seen Jinho's butt a lot of times.

Giving his attention back at finding clothes in his closet, he scolded Kino,
"Kino, what did I say about knocking before entering a room?"

But Jinho just received a sincere wheeze from the kid. Finally having clothes on, he turned to Kino and asked why he was here.

"Breakfast is ready, duh."

"Oh, ok. Be there in a sec."

Jinho fixed his bed and took his phone then headed straight to the kitchen.

"Good morning guys, did you have fun last night?" Questioned Jinho. Sitting at one of the chairs next to Kino.

"Yeah about that, we kinda slept early."

Jinho just nodded. A plate of egg sandwiches and three mugs of coffee was now placed on the table. All of them now eating quietly. They still have three hours before school so they were just silently thinking of what to do with life. Hui was now done eating and started,
"Do you guys wanna go to the grocery store? We really need groceries."

"That's not my problem." Answered Kino.

"Well of course, you don't live here. Actually why did you bother coming here anyway? Except for hanging out and stuff." Said Jinho.

Kino was hesitating a little but answered anyways.
"Ok, I live with Wooseok right? Last night he was with this Japanese guy and they were at his room. And soon enough I was hearing... moaning." Kino was very embarrassed just by telling them about this.
"So obviously I can't sleep if I hear those kinds of noises so that's why I went here!" Then Kino covered his face with both of his hands. Ears with a tint of pink.

Jinho and Hui looked at each other, then started laughing. Jinho stood up and went to Kino to hug him.

"Ah, Kino you poor thing. I feel really bad for you. And that Wooseok jerk, sleeping with all kinds of people, damn I even feel bad for the people he screwed and probably left." Jinho ranted.

"Actually, I think that was the first time he brought someone home." Kino said.

"What really?" Hui was kinda surprised, knowing that Wooseok is a flirt. They kinda just assumed that he sleeps with a lot of people.

"Y'know, that's kinda actually good for me, I bet he wouldn't flirt with me anymore if he will keep himself busy with another person." Jinho said. This would most likely be true later.