Chapter 04

It was now Friday and school had ended and Jinho is planning to go to the music room again, but this time with Kino. Jinho had promised the young boy that their gonna make 'sweet music' together. Jinho is very aware of the fact that Kino is his biggest fan when it comes to anything related to music.

Now at the hallway, they are walking besides each other hand in hand and swinging it ever so often making it look they were two girls being all girly and stuff, there were still a few students here and there and they were completely aware that some are looking at them weirdly but they don't give a f#ck. Kino was a confident bisexual while in the other hand Jinho is just a panicked gay. But since it was just Kino he didn't mind.

Slowly reaching the music room, they heard something coming from the said room, because of this they started walking slower. Finally being close enough to where they can actually hear someone humming and tapping. Being the childish duo that they are. They peeked from behind the door where the top of their head to their eyes were the only part visible to whoever the guy is inside the room.

The two can see the guys back. Then soon the person stopped humming and swiftly looked behind him only to see two pair of eyes staring at him. The two stumbled forward into the room them straightened themselves up only to realize the dude was Yang Hongseok.
Jinho looked surprised while Kino looked confused and annoyed.

"Hongseok, uh what are you doing here?" Asked Jinho.

"Ah, I was actually waiting for you." He answered. Jinho blushed a little by the fact that he was waiting for him. But why? And soon enough it seemed like Kino heard his thought.

Kino had his arms folded and he was pouting, "Why are you waiting for Jinho hyung?"

"Well, the other day I actually heard him sing. And I just, you know, maybe wanted to hear his voice again." He replied a bit hesitant and shyness was quite evident to the tone of his voice.

'omg such a cutie! Wait what?'

"Y-you want to hear me sing?"

Hongseok nodded. Then Kino groaned. When it comes to hanging with a friend alone, Kino really meant it to just be the two of them totally alone, no interruptions, and no other additional people. Kino looked at Jinho with a look that says,'this b#tch just steal my alone time with you'. Jinho replied with a look that says,'maybe next time?'. Kino just rolled his eyes and nodded anyways.

"Ok, we wouldn't really mind." Jinho said while Kino is just silently looking at the ground, disappointed.

Jinho sat at the chair infromt of the piano, pressing a few keys until he stopped and questioned himself to what he is gonna sing.

"Hmm, oh do you guys wanna hear Lay Me Down by that one famous western artist?"

"I actually know that song, I can start if you want?" Hongseok said.

"A d-duet?", Jinho here had never really sang a song with someone else before so this is quite new to him. He was actually debating if he should accept or pass.

Kino gasped, eyes wide, eyebrows furrowed and his hand is dramatically placed on his chest. 'oh boy', Jinho thought, because this is the sign that means Kino is about to rant non-stop. Kino here doesn't like it when someone is stealing his BFFAE 'Best Friend Forever And Ever'. He is the type of guy who will fight for you. It's annoying but Jinho still appreciates it.