Chapter 08

Jinho woke up with a headache, but it wasn't too painful. He was shifting around his bed until he felt something really soft next to him. He opened his eyes to see a really cute baby blue whale plushy, it was pretty big. He huddled close to it and pressed his face into the soft fabric of the plush, inhaling, it smells new. He wondered where it came from, so he thought for a bit.

He woke up early and did the necessary... and there was Hongseok.

Wait

There was Hongseok.

Jinho abruptly sat up, eyes as wide as ever. He went on a date with Hongseok, A DATE. Jinho was smiling and giggling to himself like a girl. He was very happy. For the first time ever, he was happy to date someone, because he did enjoy the date. It was fun and definitely not boring, last night they even... last night. Jinho froze, face heating up.

They kissed.

Jinho took the whale plushy and buried his face then screamed. He kissed Hongseok, he kissed Hongseok. What now? It's just a kiss. It was just a simple ki- BUT IT WAS HONGSEOK. Jinho was having a gay internal crisis. He was the one who started the kiss, but Hongseok kissed back. This made things worse and he screamed more into the whale, poor whale. The door opened and there stood Hui, taking in the sight of Jinho burying his face and screaming into the whale, it was indeed a poor whale.

"Hyung, your gonna hurt your throat if you don't stop screaming. And here, I brought you pain killers and water." Hui stepped in and sat at the edge of Jinho's bed. Jinho looked up at Hui, now removing the whale in front of him, he took the glass and the pain killers and drank them both. Placing the empty glass bottle at his bedside drawer, he crawled next to Hui and hugged him.

"Tell me your happy for me." Jinho said blankly.

Hui was wearing a confused look,
"What?"

"Tell me your happy for me" Jinho repeated, a hint of annoyance crawling in his tone.

"I'm... happy for you?" Hui finally said, with a weird smile. Jinho hugged him tightly.

"Thanks." Jinho was now satisfied even tho Hui didn't sound so sincere. They stayed like this for a while, Hui actually having his arms wrapped around Jinho and hugging back, until Hui spoke,

"So, the date was a success huh?" Of course it was, because Hui was there with Kino, stalking them. But it seemed like Jinho doesn't know that so he's gonna act like the stalking didn't happen.

"It was great, and fun. And Hongseok... I... I think I like him a lot." Jinho said the last part shyly, but Hui still heard it and he smirks.

"I can tell from what happened last night, you literally kissed him right in front of me when I opened the door before you came in and slammed the door in front of him." Jinho can act so weird when drunk.

Jinho looked at him shock,
"I KISSED HIM TWO TIMES?!"

"YOU KISSED HIM TWO TIMES?!" Both of them covered their mouths. Silence was now present in the room. Jinho didn't know that he was that clingy for a kiss. Now he's really embarrassed. He speaks again,

"I remembered that I kissed him in his car but I can't exactly recall of kissing
him at the front of our door." Jinho explained to Hui, he just nodded. Hui unwrapped his arms around Jinho and stood up. Then patting Jinho's head. As much as how he doesn't want to admit it, he likes being taken care of like a child. He loves being loved.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you alone now. I'll be in the living room." Hui smiled at Jinho before leaving the room. Now it was just him and his thoughts. Now what? Jinho just stayed like this, laying in bed for like two minutes until his phone buzzed. He snatched it from his bedside drawer, looking at the screen intensely. Someone messaged him, and that someone is Hongseok.