Art project

Dianne's pov
I was woken up by a sharp pain on my face , then I realised Harry (stepdad) and punched me.
"GET UP NOW AND MAKE ME A COFFEE"he screamed in my face as I was dragged out of bed by my hair.
I ran downstairs and made his coffee then bolted back upstairs to get ready for school . I got changed into my uniform,brushed my teeth and covered  my face and my now black eye, up with makeup. I would get in the shower and wash my clothes but my stepdad only lets me do it once a week.i grabbed my broken bag and wrote Harry a note because yet again he was passed out due to alcohol , and set off to school. As I approached the school gets I was pushed to the ground and kicked several times by the bg (buttercream gang). The bell rang and they all scurried off while I was still on the floor in soo much pain . Finally, I managed to drag my broken and aching body to the girls toilets , I had decided to skip form so I didn't have to face the bg or just anyone in general.⚠️self harm⚠️ I was sat on the toilet seat crying my eyes out , i knew what I had to do , I searched by bag until I pulled a blade out .CUT ,CUT ,CUT . The bell was just about to ring so I covered the millions of tiny cuts on my arm and re -applied my makeup.
I made my way to first period which was art , luckily only joe was in my class out of the bg since they were all in  lower set.The teacher pulled up a new seating plan and of course I was sat next to the one and only joe sugg , great.
We both sat down at our table , then joe started to kick my legs I flinched every time he did it because little did he now my legs were covered in thousands of painful bruises.

Joe's pov
Great I was sat next to the one and only dianne Buswell.During the lesson I was kicking her legs under the table , but not too hard ,and like always she was being a baby and flinching every time I kicked her.
"Stop being a baby" I whispered loud enough for her to hear
" sorry but it's hard when someone is kicking your leg full of painful bruises due to an abusive stepdad !"she angrily said to me but I knew she wasn't meant to say that because she gasped and covered her mouth.I was really shocked that she stood up for herself but more about what she said to me , I felt really guilty.for the rest of the lesson I left her alone and got on with my work.

Dianne's pov
For the rest of the lesson joe left me alone , he probably felt guilty of what just escaped my mouth but then I realised it was joe, he would never feel sorry for me . Before we were dismissed our teacher had put us into partners for an art project .
Holly and Sam
Tom and Jess
Peter and sky
.........
And that leaves us with joe  and dianne .Great now i had to spend extra time with him after school ,lucky me.
As I left the class I was stopped by joe "meet me after school at the gates and we can do the art project" and with that he was gone .