I think im falling for her

Joe's pov
For the rest of the school day we left Dianne alone.i told the boys what she had said to me and they all felt guilty as well.
I had now been waiting 10 minuets for the red head until she finally decided  to  turn up . "Come on what took you so long"I said in an angry tone,but I got no reply .we walked back home in an awkward silence, since she wouldn't speak to me . I only lived 5 minuets away from school so we were there in no time , when we approached my house Dianne came to a stand still , and had the most shocked face I had ever seen. "Wow , I've never seen such a beautiful house."she said in an angelic tone. "I don't think it's that nice but anyways let's go in ."

Dianne's pov
The rest of the school day surprisingly went ok , the bg left me alone and I actually hung around with my friends because they didn't have to go to a different dance studio. They normally leave school because they do dance outside of school but Harry won't let me because he can't be bothered to pay it for me . Anyway , I was making my way over to the gate when I was shoved into a class room and you can probably guess who it was , the bg except joe , they kicked and punched me non stop , while shouting "STOP TELLING JOE LIES TO MAKE HIM FEEL SORRY FOR YOU." After about 5 minuets they eventually left , but it took me another 5 minuets to actually stand up and walk over to the gate.while we were walking to joe's house I was so shaken up and scared that I kept my head down and didn't say a word until we reached the most amazing house I've ever seen , I couldn't believe he lived in such a nice house and he didn't even think it was that nice !

while we were walking to joe's house I was so shaken up and scared that I kept my head down and didn't say a word until we reached the most amazing house I've ever seen , I couldn't believe he lived in such a nice house and he didn't even think it...

Joe's pov
We took our shoes off and I went to get me and Dianne a drink  , while she got our work out . "Would you like a drink?"and I got a reply "yes please" she shyly said  "is orange juice alright?" , and what she said next surprised me "umm , I ...i...I've never tried it because my mum and dad only drunk water and my stepdad only lets me have one glass of water a day , since he thinks I'm worthless and don't deserve anything."by the time she had finished speaking her eyes became waterfalls. I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug , at first she went really tense , but then relaxed into my arms . I could slowly feel my top becoming wet but I didn't mind as long as she was okay . JOE , what are you doing you don't like her and you bully her everyday. Once she had calmed down I suggested we started our project to get her mind off of it . We only got quarter of our work done , due to us laughing every second we spoke .

Dianne's pov
"You know your not that bad di" he spoke in a calm tone
"Di?" I questioned
"Oh , sorry it's just a nick name I came up with" he said slightly blushing
" your not bad too , suggy" i slightly laughed
He's sooo cute , sapphire blue eyes ,hazel nut hair . Dianne you can't like him, he bully's you and he would never like any one like you.

Joe's pov
"Your not to bad too , suggy" she said blushing ever so slightly
She's sooo cute , hazel brown eyes ,red hair that reminds me of a beautiful rose .Joe you can't like her you bully her , make her life hell . She would never like someone like me.
All of a sudden Di got a phone call of her stepdad , and she went really pale so I took  her hand to reassure her and she gave me a little smile , which gave me butterflies every time . "DIANNE BUSWELL GET HOME RIGHT NOW YOU SLAG, YOUR IN FOR IT YOUNG LADY"An angry ,drunken  male voice said through the phone. "Sorry joe I've got to go" she said in a shaken voice . We both tidied up and I escorted her to the front door , and with that she headed home .
I was so worried for her and disappointed that she had to leave.
JOE you don't like her!
Yes I do like her!
No I dont!
I think I've fallen for dianne Buswell.