Harry !!!

Zoe's pov
I was asleep cuddled up to Alfie when I was woken up by a panicked joe. " Zoe ..mum ..dad anyone , please just help" screamed a distraught joe. We all ran to joe to see him in the bathroom holding a limp Dianne. " she keeps passing out and then waking up and being sick" he said sounding very scared.  " I'll call for an ambulance" my mum shouted up from downstairs.

Joe's pov
As soon as the ambulance arrived she was rushed of to hospital, this time no one was allowed to go with her so my parents took us there. " joe trust me she'll be alright , you need to stay strong for her" my sister sympathetically said. But I just stayed silent and cried into her shoulder . As soon as we got there, we all rushed in to be told to patiently wait in the waiting area.After about ten thousand hours , I saw a flash of red hair and then realised it was Dianne being wheeled into a room .

Tracey's pov
We all rushed over to be stopped by a nurse . " before you go in , I'll tell you what's happened" " we'll go on then" said an agitated joe. " well we ran a couple of test and found poison in her blood , which was most likely to have been in the alcohol she was probably drinking yesterday." She calmly said " thank you , is it alright if we go and see her" i questioned .
"Sure" she replied back.

Joe's pov
As i entered the the room the horrible memories of her being hit by the car came back, and that's when I broke down into tears. " joe?" Came a weak voice from the bed.  "Di , your ok ."I almost shouted while giving her a hug. " joe I think I now who did it." She said in a shakey voice. " tell me Di" I said while brushing a piece of ruby red hair behind her ear.

Dianne's pov
"Well as we were dancing, I thought I kept seeing Harry but I just ignored it thinking it was the alcohol messing with me . But when I had a sip of my drink it didn't taste right , yet I thought I was given the wrong drink. while I was lying here I just realised that it probably was Harry I kept seeing, and that weird taste was poison. That's also probably why I didn't feel good that night/ morning." I said almost out of breath. " it's ok Di we'll get to the bottom of this." Joe said while he came and laid next me .