Facing my 'home'

Dianne's pov
I was woken up by a nurse telling me I could go home , but I had to go with Harry since he was my stepdad. After she left i shook joe from his sleep and burst into tears. " Di what's wrong?" He asked giving me a hug. " I'm being discharged from hospital." I said in between sobs . " that's great Dianne, isn't it ?" He asked confused.  " yes but I have to go home with .... with Harry" I said wiping tears away from my eyes .

Joe's pov
" well my mum is trying to become your guardian, but as soon as you get home , tell Harry your going to buy him some beer . Then come to my house and we're going to take you to the police station , to tell them all about that horrible human being." I said while trying to comfort Di . " I'm sure I can handle a few hours in the place I'm supposed to call home" she bravely said back. After a few minutes of helping Di pack she was taken home by that untrustworthy man .

Dianne's pov
As soon as I stepped foot into the house I was slapped and screamed at . " never try run away from me again or you will end up dead just like the rest of your worthless family , now go get me a beer".Now it was time to put joe's plan in place . " Harry , I'm just going to buy some more beers." I said it coming out more than a whisper , oh and by the way I have a fake id Harry gave me to buy him alcohol. " fine hurry up you slag" he replied.And with that I ran as fast as I could to joe's house .