The kiss

Joe's pov
A doctor came out of Di's room so I rushed over to see how she was doing. "Hello you must be joe I'm doctor smith."he said  in a posh voice. "yes how's Dianne doing?" I asked as you could hear the panic in my voice. "She's doing fine , she broke her arm but she hasn't woken up yet ."he spoke in a calm manner. "Please could I see her"i hesitantly asked. "Sure"he said while going to speak to another patient. I gripped on to the door handle with my sweaty hands but I was too scared to see her in pain . After I battled my nerves I opened the door and there she was . Attached to all sorts of machinery, I just wanted to cry but I had to stay strong for her.

Dianne's pov
I was just laid there in the uncomfortable hospital bed , I could hear everything that was going on around me , yet I couldn't move a muscle. I heard the door opened and then i heard someone sit next to me on the bed. "I'm so sorry Di , it's all my fault"a sad male voice said , but I knew who it was .joe. He held my hand and kept apologising to me , all I wanted to do was to hug him and tell him it wasn't his fault.when all of a sudden I felt a pair of soft lips brushing against mine and that's when I was able to open my eyes and move again . He was my price charming.

Joe's pov
I couldn't fight the urge to kiss her no longer , so I gently pushed my lips up against her's . And that's when I heard the most beautiful sound in the world. "Joe?" She asked in a weak voice. "Di your awake"I said . "I need to tell you something" we both said in sync . " you go first"I calmly said , but she insisted I went first. " Di I .. I ....I like you." I nervously spoke. "Well guess what I like you too"and with that we kissed for the second time but this time more passionately. For the rest of the day we both laid next to each other watching films , until I felt weight on my chest and soft snores coming from the red head. She fell asleep on my chest but I didn't care as long as she was happy.Oh god , what has this girl done to me ?