I lov....

Joe's pov
I thanked the taxi driver and carried Di into my bedroom .I laid her on my bed while I searched through Zoe's old pjs, since Di only had one pair. I finally found a pair that should fit her and I brought them into my bedroom. I felt terrible but I had to gently shake her awake. "Sorry Di but you need to get in the shower and get changed." I quietly whispered "oh yea are we still having a pj day." She softly spoke. " yea I'll wait for you downstairs.

Dianne's pov
I got in the shower and washed my ruby red hair and quietly sang to myself. After about 10 minutes I got out of the shower and got changed . Before I went down stairs, I stole one of joe's jumpers. "Joe where are you ?"I shouted . "In the living room". As I made my way into the living room joe had made a den , put on my favourite film and made a little movie night buffet.

 As I made my way into the living room joe had made a den , put on my favourite film and made a little movie night buffet

Joe's pov
We sat in the fort I made watching the little mermaid while eating some snacks.we were both snuggled up to each sharing a few kisses throughout the film . I could see Dianne was slowly drifting off to sleep , so I said my goodnight to her . "Night Di" I half whispered "thank you for all this joe" she replied back. " I l..l..lo" but before I could say anything she butted in but I'm glad she did " I love you too Joesph" " I love you too Dianne Claire buswell" I said slightly blushing.

Dianne's pov
Omg. We both just told each other that we love each other.he makes me the happiest girl on earth . And after about 5 minutes we both fell asleep entangled in each other's arms and legs.