Panic attacks !!

Diane's pov
Today is the day I'm allowed to leave the hospital ,  I've only been here three days but it feels like It's been a decade.joe has visited me everyday after school and he's taking me home today as well.  I was looking forward to going home but then I realised Harry was there , my phone broke while I've been stuck in this hospital bed so luckily I didn't get any nasty phone calls or messages from him.  My palms became clammy and sweaty , my vision went all blurry and my breathing became unsteady.

Joes POV
I entered Dianne's  hospital room because we were taking her home , but she was sat in the corner of her room . She was curled up in a ball and rocking herself like she was on a rocking horse , she was also breathing very heavily. I ran up to her and gave her a gentle hug . "Di listen to me , breathe in .. and breathe out . I said repeatedly

Dianne's pov
Once I had calmed down I thanked joe . "Thanks joe , how  did you know how to calm me down!" I asked confused. " my sister suffers from anxiety and panic attack's so I know how to help." " oh , sorry I didn't know" " Di it's fine ,  but what triggered it" he asked in a curious tone. " well I just realised that I would have to face Harry  ,  and he's going to kill me because I haven't been home in  a couple of days"i said trying to hold me tears back. " you can sleep at mine tonight , we have a spare room you can stay in" he kindly suggested. "  Are you sure I don't want to be a pain" " yes I'm sure and my dad will go into your house with you so you can get some clothes". "Thanks joe , your the best boyfriend in the world" I said slightly blushing . " and your the best girlfriend I could ever ask for" he said just before he gave me a forehead kiss, which makes me get butterflies every time. What has this boy done to me??