Film night

Dianne's pov
Joe helped me pack my bags and we waited outside for joe's dad to come pick us up . " joe I'm really scared to enter the house" I said in a shakey voice. " don't worry me and my dad will be there with you" he said while he pulled me into a hug.Graham finally arrived and drove us to my 'home'. We all entered the house to be welcomed by broken glass bottles  over the floor but no Harry.
G(Graham)j(joe) d(Dianne)
G- you two go get everything you need and meet me back down here.
J- k dad
D- thank you so much
G- no problem

Joe's pov
We both ran upstairs and entered Di's bedroom, I think it's the smallest room I've ever seen. I helped her pack all of her belongings, and then me and my dad packed her bags into the car.once we got home Di got into a bubble bath Zoe had run her , while I unpacked her clothes , makeup etc into the guest room.my mum had ordered us a takeaway and set up the Tv for a movie night.when Di got out of the bath I handed her one of my jumpers and a pair of Zoe's old shorts.once she  was dressed we all went into the living room . Zoe and Alfie sitting on the floor, mum and dad sat on the sofa and me and Di sat on the beanbag. The takeaway was here so my parents went and dished our food out while the rest of us agreed on a movie.

Dianne's pov
We all decided on the movie me before you , and then we all  ate our tea . Once I had finished eating i cuddled into joes chest and he put his hand around my waste.

Zoe's pov
We were all watching me before you , when we heard soft snores coming from the other side of the room. Joe and Dianne had fallen asleep entangled in each other's arms. We all decided to call it a night so we let them sleep on The beanbag , while the rest of us went to our rooms. I'm so glad my brother had finally found such a kind girlfriend.

 I'm so glad my brother had finally found such a kind girlfriend