Hospital!

Dianne's pov
We all started to walk back into school , we had half day at school today because of teacher training day , so we only have to do 3 lessons . The first two lessons went so quick but my last lesson was my worst nightmare. I had pe , I'm very self conscious so I hid in the corner of the changing rooms . I heard sniggering and laughing coming from behind me and that's when someone's foot collided with mine and my body collapsed to the floor.I just laid there on the floor until no one was in the changing room , I got changed back into my school uniform and ran to the school field. What felt like 10 hours the bell finally went so I went to meet joe as I was going to his house to finish our project.

Joe's pov
I met Di at the school office and we made our way  to my house . She finally started to make a conversation with me . " so how was your day"she said in an angelic tone . "Alright I guess , you?" I answered back "it was ok until I had pe ,  but I don't want to talk about ." She spoke in a now sad tone.we came to a main road and just as I was about to cross , a car came speeding right at me but Di pushed me out of the way . But it was too late as she got hit by the car , I ran towards her and placed her on my lap , I just kept rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.The ambulance finally arrived and they put her on a stretcher and wheeled her into the ambulance. I begged and begged for them to let me stay with her when they finally gave up and let me come.I held her hand and in my head I was praying she was going to be alright , as soon as we arrived she was rushed into surgery and I was left to wait in the waiting room . Why did it happen to her , why not me ........

Sorry this chapters rubbish but I promise the next ones going to be better .