I survived

Dianne's pov
Form was ok , I guess. I had a few dirty looks from the the jealous girls , but joe just gave them back and then they stopped. As we were walking to 1st period joe quickly held my hand , and as soon as I turned round I knew why.  It was the 'queen' of the school. " why did you have to come back buswell.' She said laughing along with her dumb friends. "Because I am , now go somewhere we're people actually like you . Oh wait no one likes you" she went to go hit me but before she could joe dragged me into the class.

Joe's pov
As we sat down in our seating plan . A supply teacher came in so i went and sat next to Di .  " well done fore standing up to her" I said while getting a pen out .  " I've had enough of her , so I let all my anger out on her" she calmly said. The rest of the day went fast but something happened at lunch......

Dianne's pov
The rest of the day went quick except 4th period and lunch. Joe was in the set above me for maths , so I was all by myself. Throughout the lesson paper was continuously thrown at me so I just gave up and read the messages.
'Slut'
'Fat'
'Go kill your self'
Before I could read anymore , I stormed out the classroom and ran to the toilets. I was crying non stop , the only thing I knew that could heal my pain was to cut. I held the blade to my wrist . I couldn't do it . What would joe think? That's when I remembered what joe said ' if you ever fell like cutting again shout or call me' so that's what I did. I sent him a message hoping he would read it.
Help, meet me at the girls bathroom.

Joe's pov
As soon as I read the message, I escaped the class room and ran as fast as I could to the girls bathroom. There she was my precious girl sat on the floor . Tears streaming out her hazel brown eyes and she had a blade held to her wrist by her shaking hands . I ran up to her and threw the blade into the bin , I pulled her up and engulfed her into a hug.by the time she had stopped crying it was the middle of lunch time. " get on my back" I said while collecting our bags. " ok but why?" She said confused as she jumped onto my back .  "We're going home." I replied . " but the teachers will just see us" she said in a panicked voice . " don't worry I know how to escape , I've done it plenty of times" I said while exiting the school building.