Explanations

Joe's pov
As we were sat on the balcony, cuddling and crying, it began to heavily rain. We were now soaking through, so I picked Di up and carried her bridal style to my room. I handed her one of my jumpers and some shorts and let her get changed out of her wet clothes. As Di was getting dressed I just chucked on a pair of  jogging bottoms and a jumper on . Di walked out the bathroom and I patted my lap.

Dianne's pov
I went and sat on his lap , but I knew I had to explain why I almost jumped. "Di , tell me why youbalmost took your life". He asked in a sad tone. I couldn't speak , I was just frozen. Joe tilted my head up and looked into my eyes. "Why"he said as I finally managed to unfreeze. "I just had enough of all the bullying and when I read the text mess..." I gasped , as I wasn't meant to say that. " what messages di" He confusingly asked. " nothing , it doesn't matter" I replied back , staring at the floor. "But it does Di , it almost made you kill yours self" he said as a few tears escaped my eyes. I finally gave in and handed him my phone.

Joe's pov
I was appalled. I couldn't believe the things people said to her . I quickly took a screenshot for evidence and blocked the unknown number. " Di listen to me , non of that is true . Your a beautiful, amazing,talented,funny and perfect girl . You make me soo happy and if I ever lost you I don't know what I would do." I said while hugging her. " can we watch a movie." She whispered to me. "Anything for you".

Dianne's pov
For the rest of the night we watched movies while eating takeaway pizza and basically just eating junk food. I slowly started to drift off to sleep that's when joe carried me into my bedroom and tucked me in to bed.He was just about to leave " joe stay with me" I said in a shakey voice. "if you want me" and of course I replied with yes. He climbed in next to me and pulled me close , I nuzzled my head into his chest. "Night reddo" " night suggy"