Back to hell

Dianne's pov
It's now time for me and joe to go back to school. We had a couple of weeks off because of the crazy events that had happened.i was awake scrolling through my phone so I decided to make sure joe was awake so we weren't late for school.

Joe's pov
I was woken up by my girlfriend jumping up and down on my bed , so I decided to pull her down and hug her so she couldn't move. "Joe come on we have school." She said getting out of my grip. " can we just cuddle for a bit" I said pulling the covers over me . " After school, but only if you get ready now." She said while climbing off my bed , but before she could I pulled he back down and tickled her.

Dianne's pov
I had a quick shower and got dressed, but joe was still in the shower singing away to his playlist. I grabbed everything I needed and went downstairs. As I was making breakfast I felt a pair of hands turn me around and pull me into a hug. " someone's clingy today." I said laughing.  " oh , leave me alone. What you cooking." He asked spinning me back around to the food. " just some toast to eat on our way to school." I said while wrapping it in tin foil.

Joe's pov
As we were walking and eating I heard some familiar voices . " joe , Dianne wait for us" shouted all the boys from across the road . " haven't seen you guys in a while, have I missed anything?" I asked while throwing mine and Di's rubbish in the bin .  " you haven't missed anything" they all said in sync.

Dianne's pov
As we entered the school gates , all I could hear was sniggering and whispering. " oh buswell's back ." "Why did she have to come back" " she doesn't deserve joe" i almost burst into tears but I had to let them see i didn't care what they think. We walked into school and all eyes were on us , joe squeezed my hand to reassure me . This was going to be one long day .....