Hot Springs!

Stripping off you were lowered into the water "Ohh now I feel better" you groaned so loudly you didn't realise the guys heard you on the other side. "This feels amazing!" Mina joined in relaxing sitting on a rock butt naked well you all were. "I'm so glad they have a hot spring!" Momo relaxed into the water. "Guys I can hear Mineta!" you growl loudly.

You can't quite making out what the little perv is saying as Kaminari comments "It's too much for him!" before Iida starts yelling "Your too stop this Mineta. What you're doing is demeaning for both the girls and yourself! Its shameful behaviour." you could tell he was about to climb.

"Momo quick a rope tie it around my waist! Ochacho use your quirk pulling me so I can claw his fucking eyes out!" you smirk as the other girls laugh doing as you say as you float up a little your hand just reaches over claws drawn as Kota pops up making you jump. "It's good!" you give them a thumbs as they start to lower you down.

"Before you become a hero you should learn to become a good hero!" he literally slaps the purple haired guy as he begins to fall. "Mineta really is the worst isn't he!" Tsu comments up to the young boy "Thanks so much Kota babe!" Mina stretches out as you turn smiling forgetting you're naked. "We owe you one!" Mina laughs as you squeal jumping in the water. The young guy clearly gets excited with a nose bleed falling off the wall "Ochacho" you yell as she touches your foot floating you back up as you grab the little guys hand in time before he falls.

Your head just popping over the wall you close your eyes "Ermm can someone catch him!" you smile "I got him!" Midoryia yelled as you started to get lowered down "Did you see any of them naked!" Mina comments "No I closed my eyes. The only person I need to see naked is Katsuki. None of them other guys can compare!" you smirk as Katsuki clearly hears you and laughs.

"We want details girl. We haven't had chance to talk like this." Mina smirks making you blush as you get into the water. "What you want to know?" you smile "All the juicy bits!" Mina comments making the other girls blush. "I don't think they all want to hear it plus can't the guys hear!" you smile. "So who cares? You girls want to know right?" Mina egging them on the boys listening. "Well yeh I guess what it likes?" this is Momo throwing you off.

"What's what like?" you smile "Your first time. I heard it hurts." Ochacho added throwing you off. "Yeh it does at first but like it feels amazing after a bit!" you smile "Gotta ask is he as rough and ready in bed or is he all talk!" Toru the invisible girl was asking making you blush "Erm it kinda varies depending on our mood." you smile.

"Oh the best thing about Katsuki is he never stinks of sweat because it smells like caramel!" you burst out saying the boys clearly heard that. "I thought I could always smell caramel!" Momo comments as you nod this had clearly set you off now. You hadn't really had chance to speak about this kind of stuff with the girls "OOO you know how Katsuki never likes to lose well. If he hasn't made me cum first he won't cum until I have!" you all giggle.

"I could see him being like that!" Mina smirked a few girl red cheeked. "I wish I could find a man. You're having all the fun!" Mina pouts as you smirk "We all know who you have a crush on Mina just tell him!" you smirk "Don't you dare!" she pouted "Yeh tell him!" Jiro and Momo both added "Oh really ladies I bet you've not asked the guys you like either!" Mina comments you notice Ochacho staying really quiet.

"Well when I'm ready or I'll wait to see if he feels the same way!" Momo pout as you splash her making her giggle. "Fine maybe after camp." she smirks as the other girls nod "So anyways were was we?" Mina clearly needing more details "How big?!" she smirks as you sit with your hands working out before showing "FUCK THAT FITS IN YOUR TINY BODY!" literally all the girl yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" you yell before you all burst out laughing "In my ass as well!" you whisper "IN YOUR ASS?" Mina yells out making you blush before dunking her as she gets face full of your boobs. "(f/n) your boob just went in my mouth I swear!" she yelled before you all start giggling and chatting about more girl stuff and washing before relaxing.