Family Cocoon!

You wake up on the sofa with your head on someone's lap. They're stroking your hair as if trying to comfort you. Then you remember what happened tears forming at your eyes once more, and you feel so dirty that you just want to soak until the stench of that man is off you. Sitting up all of a sudden startling Leo who had just started to drift off to sleep. He bolted off the sofa.

"What's wrong is everything ok?" he had so much concern in his voice, that all you could do to comfort him was give him a hug.

"Oh you had like a billion messages whilst you were asleep. Probs from your boyfriend or Alex." his playful manner coming back in his tone. All you could do was laugh and pounce on him and start to tickle his sides. He couldn't hold in his laughter, as you didn't like seeing such a serious side to him. He burst a laughing and retaliated by tickling you back but this made your body freeze up from the bruise all along your body.

"I'm going to grab a shower if that's ok?" you look over to your twin before you get up. Being a twin has its benefits, as he can sense what you're feeling sometimes.

"Sure! I'll make some food you hungry!" he asks but all you can do is shake your head and grab your phone before heading to your room. Closing the door and slide your back down it to just have some time to yourself. Your phone then buzzes again, you take a look and see a text from 'King Murder Explosion'

King Murder Explosion - 'you home yet?!?'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     King Murder Explosion - 'It's Katsuki, you home?' 

King Murder Explosion - 'OI FUCK FACE MESSAGE ME BACK!' 

King Murder Explosion 'STUPID CAT MESSAGE ME BACK'

Kitty 'Hey Katsuki, sorry I fell asleep and my bro didn't wake me up. I'm home safe and sound just about to grab a shower. I'm just feeling so dirty! x

King Murder Explosion 'STUPID CAT! I WAS FUCKIN WORRIED! Plus you're not dirty you didn't ask for it. Message me when you're out the shower and if you don't I will call you' 

Kitty 'You're super cute! lol, I'll text don't worry I don't want my eardrums bursting this evening! ;)x' 

King Murder Explosion 'I'M NOT CUTE!!!!!! I'M A FUCKING MAN! HURRY UP AND GET A SHOWER!'

You burst out laughing and remember to message Hoshi.

Kitty 'Hey Hoshi, thank you for today! I'm home safe I fell asleep, so sorry it's so late. I'm going to grab a shower and go to sleep. Oh and please call me by my first name (f/n) x'