Chapter - 6

Same day
Rao's Mansion
In the Mandap

The guests are meeting up with the Bride and the Groom and giving them wedding gifts. Preetika meeting everyone with fake happiness on face. And Harshad has no clue about her hatred and sadness. Everyone praising the couple a lot. And Harshad is so happy to hear the complements.

Harshad *in mind* : Log bilkul sahi keh rahe hai. Hum dono ek dusre ke liye bilkul perfect hai. I hope Preetika bhi yahi samajhti hai. *charming smile*

Harshad stares at Preetika and smile and she catches him starring at her and she passes him a cold look and lower her gaze.

And after sometimes, Preetika's farewell takes place.

Everyone gathers in the lawn area of the Mansion and Harshad, Preetika and their parents walks beside them both.. Riva's gets filled with tears and also Rituraj gets tears in his eyes. Also Preetika, who was crying inside since last night, burst into tears and she turns to Riva and starts crying by hugging her. Riva hugs her back and she also cry a lot. Everyone stops and Harshad feels emotional to see Preetika crying. Also Suraiyya weeps seeing Preetika and Riva. Suraiyya caresses Preetika's head from behind.

Suraiyya *wipes her tears* : Riva ji, Rituraj ji, hum Preetika ko humari bahu banake nahi, Beti maan kar le ja rahe hai.

Harshad looks down and smiles. Preetika comes out of hug and Rituraj hold her by shoulders and he starts weeping and he hugs his beloved daughter. But Preetika did not hug him back! As she's upset with him.
Then Preetika comes out of hug. Riva holds her hand in her hand and take her beside Harshad. Harshad sees Riva and smile. Riva smiles at him back and she take his hand and she gives Preetika's hand in his hand. Harshad holds Preetika's hand tightly.

Riva : Beta, humari Preetika ko humesha khush rakhna, humesha tum iska saath dena.

Harshad *smiling* : Aunty, main aapse wada karta hoon, main aapki beti ko humesha khush rakhunga aur humesha iske sath rahunga. Aap bilkul fikr mat kijiye. *smiles at Preetika*

Preetika glares at him and gives him a tough look.

Preetika *in mind* : Mujhe tum aur tumhare sath ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Harshad Arora.

Usmaan signals Harshad and Preetika to sit in the car. Preetika first sit inside and from another side Harshad sits beside her. And Harshad take a glance at Preetika, she notice him but sit with a blank look. Rituraj and Riva holds each other and weeps. Preetika looks at them from the car window and she also weeps. And Bride and Groom goes. And Suraiyya and Usmaan meet Rituraj and Riva and they also leave with another car.

After few minutes...

Arora's Mansion

Preetika, Harshad and Usmaan, Suraiyya enters inside.
Preetika gets amazed to see Arora's Grand Mansion. Suraiyya smiles at Preetika and take her in side hugs and walks along with her inside.

Suraiyya : Aakhir meri khwaish puri ho hi gayi.. Iss ghar ki Bahu mil gayi. *smiles at Preetika* Aaj se tum iss ghar lauti Bahu ho, Preetika beta.

Preetika smiles at Suraiyya and she pats her head with love. Suraiyya leaves Preetika and calls a maid. Maid comes running and greets Preetika. Preetika gives her a smile.

Suraiyya : Gunjan(maid's name) Puja ki thal le aao.

Maid nods in yes and she starts going just when a voice comes : Ruk jao!
Everyone looks up at once after hearing the voice. And the lady walks in by holding puja thali in her hands. She's none other than Kamya.  Harshad smiles after seeing her. Suraiyya looks at Usmaan and Usmaan looks at her.