Chapter - 17

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Living room

Usmaan and Suraiyya standing together with worried faces.

Usmaan : Rituraj ji bohoth badi mushkil mein aagaye hai. Mujhe acha nahi lag raha..

Suraiyya : Sahi kaha aapne Usmaan sahab, bhagwan unka sath dein..

Behind them, Preetika was standing and she heard them talking about Rituraj suffering from financial crisis. Preetika gets shocked to hear this and she gets so worried.

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika runs back upstairs in the room and she takes her phone and dials to Riva

Preetika runs back upstairs in the room and she takes her phone and dials to Riva. And she answers her call.

Preetika *worriedly* : Mom, is everything alright? Dad ke sath jo hua, Mom sab thik toh hai na?

Riva *sad* : Beta, tumhe yahan aana chahiye, humse milne.

Preetika : Thik hai Mom, main aati hoon. *worried*

After sometimes...

Preetika leaves for Rao's Mansion.
Preetika on the way, she's worrying about her family.
And soon she reached Rao's Mansion. Preetika immediately get out of the car and runs inside the Mansion. Preetika makes a shocking face after seeing Rituraj and Harshad hugging each other and Riva smiling at them. Preetika walks towards them. Rituraj and Riva sees Preetika and gets happy.  Riva walks towards her by saying Preetika. Harshad hears her name and comes out of hug and turns to her.

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika confusingly looks at Harshad

Preetika confusingly looks at Harshad. Riva cups Preetika's face and make her look at her.

Riva *emotional* *smiling* : Tumhe pata hai Preetika, Harshad ne humari help ki! *smiles at Harshad* Agar aaj Harshad 200 crores ki help na karta toh pata nahi kya ho jata. Thank you so much Harshad beta.

Preetika is so shocked after hearing this. And she realises that with Harshad she never talked nicely and she always hate him, although he did so much for her parents. And she amusingly stares at Harshad.

Harshad *charming smile* : Aunty, yeh maine jo kiya woh ek help nahi thi. Main aapka beta hoon! Aur yeh toh mera farz hai aur meri duty hai.

Rituraj and Riva smiles at each other and feels so blessed. And Preetika proudly smiles at this and she blushes.

Harshad : Acha, toh main chalta hoon. *smile* office ke liye late ho jaunga.

Riva looks at Preetika and finds her starring at Harshad with love in her eyes. And Riva push Preetika in Harshad's arms. Harshad holds Preetika.

Riva : Isey bhi apne sath le jao. *teasing them*

Preetika gets shy and Harshad charmingly smiles at her and she stands straight and lower her gaze.

Harshad : Tum safely ghar jao, pohochte hi mujhe call karna.

Preetika nods in yes. Rituraj and Riva smiles at this. And Harshad leaves, Also Preetika. Harshad sits in his car and he looks at Preetika who's going towards her car. Preetika looks at him with shyness and he smiles at her. She lower her gaze and sit in the car. Harshad signals Preetika's car driver to leave. Her Car drives off and behind her Harshad also drives off to office.

Arora's Mansion
Harshad's Bedroom

Preetika sitting alone on the bed and shyly smiling at Harshad's photo.

Preetika : Harshad Arora ji, you're the best! *happily smile* Tumne mere Dad Mom ke liye, mere liye bohoth kuch kiya. Meri humesha help ki. *shy smile* I remember, humari shaadi ke baad tumne mera humesha sath diya. Tum ek best bhai ho, ek best bete ho, ek best damaad ho. *blushing* *pause*  And my best Husband! *shy smile* Yes Harshad, main tumhe aur iss shaadi ko, manzoor karti hoon. *blushing*

Just when Suraiyya enters in hurry. Preetika looks up at her and she gets up at once from the bed and stand. Suraiyya comes to her and they both smiles at each other.

Suraiyya : Preetika, main kuch office ke kaam se bahar ja rahi hoon. Aur ghar mein sirf tum aur Harshad rahoge. *smile* Take care!

Preetika smiles and nods in yes.

Preetika : Bye Mom! *smile*

Suraiyya leaves and Preetika looks at Harshad's photo and she looks up at the roof.

Preetika : Bhagwan, aap please mujhe bataiye mere dil Harshad Arora ke liye kya feelings hai? *cute face*

Night, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Preetika roaming in the living room all alone in the Mansion. And waiting eagerly for Harshad to come.

Preetika : Kahan hai yeh Harshad, aaj bohoth late ho gaya. *worried face*

And she checks time on her wrist watch and worriedly strolling in the living room. She stops and seems scared.

Preetika *scared* :  Harshad ko itni der kyu ho gayi aaj? *sad* Mujhe fikr ho rhi hai. *looks at the enterance* Woh thik toh hoga na?! Oh god! Yeh main kya bol rahi hoon. *nervous and closes her eyes* I can't live without him. 

Preetika realize what she just said and open her eyes in shock! And she feels that she really can't live without Harshad. And she blushes.

Preetika *Blushing* : Haan! I love Harshad. *happy*

And then again she gets worried more.

Preetika : Harshad! Kahan ho?

Just when she feels his appearance and she looks up at the door just to find Harshad coming inside staggering. Preetika walks towards him and he sees Preetika and stops and smiles at her. Harshad is drunk! Preetika makes a shocking face at him as he came drunk.

Harshad : Princess! *charming smile*

Preetika *angry* : Tumne drink you ki? Aur aaj itna late kyu hue? *tough look*

Harshad intensively looks at her and walks towards her and she won't take her steps back and look into his and they both shares an eye lock. Preetika melts at this and she shyly lower her gaze. Harshad pull her in his arms. Preetika looks at him and she caress her cheeks and lips with his thumb. Preetika put his hand down her face.

Preetika : Mujhe jawab chahiye!

Harshad lifts her up in his arms. Preetika makes a shocking face at this and looks at him shyly. And Harshad takes her upstairs. Preetika blushes and keep her eyes on him.
Harshad gets inside their room and he closes the door with his leg and he takes her on bed. Preetika shyly looks at him and he makes her lay on bed and he upon her. Harshad places a butterfly kiss on her forehead and that makes her feel comfortable. Harshad looks into her eyes and he leans on her lips but she shyly turns her head and he kiss her neck. Preetika closes her eyes to feel his love. And she open her eyes and glares him while blushing. Harshad pecks her lips and they both closes their eyes.

Next update : Preetika receives an anonymous gift!