Chapter - 4

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Harshad's Bedroom

Harshad is sleeping peacefully with smile on his face as if he's dreaming about Preetika. Just when he gets disturb by the alarm clock. Harshad wakes up and off the alarm and again closes his eyes and cover his face with a pillow. After few seconds he panics and throw the pillow and gets up and sit on bed.

Harshad : Preetika se milne jaana hai. *charming smile*

And he takes off his blanket and finally gets up from bed.

Same day, Mumbai
Rao's Mansion
Preetika's Room

Preetika is all ready sitting in front her dressing mirror and applying nail paint on her nails with a shy smile on her face.

Preetika wearing this.

And she's done with applying nail paint

And she's done with applying nail paint. She gets up and pick up her bag and car key and leaves her room. Riva's eyes falls on Preetika. She smiles at her and walk towards her.

Riva *leering smile* : Someone is looking so Pretty today!

Preetika *cute smiley face* : Aww! Thank you Mom.

Riva : By the way, kahan ja rahi ho?

Preetika thinks what to reply to her Mom now.

Preetika *glozing* : Mom woh.. Meri friend, Ayat! Yaad hai aapko? Ussey milne ja rahi hoon. After so long hum mil rahe hai. So bye Mom! *genuine smile*

And she leaves. Riva smiles at her and goes away. Preetika gets into the car quickly and drives off to meet Harshad.

At Arora's Mansion

Harshad in hurry comes playfully downstairs and bumped into Suraiyya who was passing by.

Harshad wearing this.

Harshad : Sorry Mom, actually I'm in hurry *stucked*

Suraiyya *confused look* : Kahan ja rahe ho Beta?