Chapter - 13

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Living Room

Usmaan sitting with his clients in the living room in a meeting.

Usmaan *shouts* : Gunjan, chai le aao yahan sabke liye.

In the kitchen, Preetika and Gunjan doing work. Gunjan was stressed and busy thinking of what has happened yesterday. Gunjan and Preetika heard Usmaan and they both looks at each other and smiles.

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika : Gunjan, tum kitchen ka kaam dekho

Preetika : Gunjan, tum kitchen ka kaam dekho. Main Dad aur unke clients ko Chai serve kar dungi. *cute smile*

Gunjan faintly smiles and nods in yes.
Preetika pour the tea in the cups and she lifts the tray in her hand and goes to serve it to Usmaan and his clients.

Gunjan sees her going and she feel so bad for Preetika for what has happened with her.

Gunjan *Stressed* : Kya mujhe bata dena chahiye Suraiyya Ma'am ko? Ke Zeher milaya kisne tha?

Just when a voice comes.

Voice *angrily* : Kisne milaya tha Zeher?

Gunjan gets so scared to hear this and turns around, just to find Harshad standing with a furious expression on face.
Harshad wearing this.

Gunjan shivers in fear to see Harshad

Here, Preetika with a smile on her face walks towards Usmaan and his clients sitting on the sofas.

Preetika *smiling* : Dad! Chai?!

Usmaan turns to see Preetika and he smiles at her and signals her to serve.

Usmaan : Thank you so much Beta!
Yeh meri bahu hai. Mrs. Preetika Harshad Arora! *smile*

Preetika smiles at everyone and greets.
Some clients bad eyes on Preetika and smile evily which no one noticed. Preetika serves them Tea. And she starts going and just when she sees Harshad coming out of the kitchen and coming towards in anger. And from Preetika's right, Kamya and Suraiyya are coming.