Chapter - 15

Next day, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Bedroom

Preetika sorting out her room with an annoying look and she's all alone in the room.

Preetika wearing this.

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika : Na jaane woh ladki hai koun? *makes a face* Kal raat pucha toh Romance ka sahara lekar bataya nhi

Preetika : Na jaane woh ladki hai koun? *makes a face* Kal raat pucha toh Romance ka sahara lekar bataya nhi.. Uuufff! Aur aaj subah mujhse pehle uthkar chala bhi gaya. *jealous*

Just when somebody knocks the door. Preetika hears this and she looks at the door just to find Zeeshan standing.
Preetika leaves her work and walk to him.

Zeeshan *smiling* : Hey Preetika!

Preetika : Kya hua Zeeshan? Kuch kaam tha? *genuine smile*

Zeeshan : Tum mujhe kitni achi tarah
se janti ho Preetika. *smile*

Preetika feels it weird and she smiles weirdly at him. Zeeshan roams his bad eyes on Preetika.

Zeeshan : Preetika, mujhe Harshad bhai ka white shirt chahiye tha.

Preetika : Aaj Harshad ne wahi white shirt pehena hai.

Zeeshan makes a face and nods in ok.

Zeeshan *evil smile* : Its okay! You know what Preetika. Jo cheez mujhe Harshad Bhai ki pasand aajaye, usey main haasil karke rehta hoon. *smiles evily* I mean, jo cheez Harshad Bhai ki hai, woh meri hai! Aur phir, woh white shirt, main le lunga Bhai se, mujhe woh unki humesha ke liye de denge, jaise har cheez dete hai. *evil look*

Preetika is in her own thoughts and so she didn't hear or understand his evil words. Preetika simply smile and nods in ok. Zeeshan makes an evil face and goes away. Preetika still standing at the same place all busy in her thoughts. Just when her phone rings which made her come out of her thoughts. Preetika walks towards phone and picks it up and checks who's calling..

Preetika *shocking face* : Yeh toh wahi number hai jisne kal Harshad me phone pe message kiya tha! *thoughtful look* Shayad isey mujhse baat karni hai!

And she answers that call.

Voice : Hello Princess!

Preetika gets more shock and even angry as it's Harshad's voice.

Preetika : Acha! Toh tum milne chale gaye ussey.. main wahin soch rhi thi, aaj itni jaldi uthke kaise chale gaye tum. *jealous face*

Harshad smirks and stands up and starts walking in his cabin.

Harshad : Toh tum itna soch rhi ho meri girlfriend ke baare mein. *charming smile*

Preetika *irritatingly* : Main kisi ke baare mein nahi soch rhi.. Btw, time spend karo na apni Girlfriend ke sath, mujhe kyu disturb kar rhe ho. *angry face*

Harshad : Tum mujhse kitna pyar karti ho meri Princess! I really appreciate that..

Preetika : Excuse me! Koi galat fehmi mein mat raho Mr. Harshad Arora. Tumse pyar tumhari Girlfriend karti hogi, main nahi. *cute face*

Harshad : Yaar tum khud toh irritate ho hi rahi ho, sath mein mujhe bhi kar rhi ho. Kaan khol ke sunlo! Meri koi girlfriend nahi hai! Yeh mere assistant ka number hai. So please ab jalna bandh karo. *smirks*

Preetika gets shock to hear this.

Preetika : Matlab!? Woh messages, tumhare phone pe tumne kiye the?!

Harshad chuckles. Preetika makes a face and then a beautiful smile comes on her face. And she decline the call and shyly smile. Harshad looks at the phone and smiles charmingly.

Night
Arora's Mansion
Living Room

Usmaan, Suraiyya, Kamya and Preetika all sitting together on the sofas and having a good time. But Preetika is busy looking at the enterance and eagerly waiting for Harshad to come. Suraiyya sitting next to Preetika, she notice her and pats on her shoulder to make her look at her.

Suraiyya : Darling, tum jitna besabri se Harshad ka wait karogi time utna hi slow chalega. Woh aata hi hoga. Okay? *smiling*

Preetika shyly lower her gaze and nods in yes. Kamya arrogantly looks at Preetika and makes a face.

Usmaan : Preetika, your wait is over beta! *smile*

Preetika looks up at Usmaan and quickly turns around and finds Harshad standing. Harshad smiles at her and she again turns back and looks down.

Suraiyya : Chalo Harshad, dinner karlo beta.

Harshad : No mom, main dinner karke aaya hoon.

Suraiyya *smiles* : That's good!

Preetika *in mind* *angrily*  : Wahin so bhi jate?! Ghar kyu aaye?!

And Preetika gets up and goes upstairs. Harshad sees her going up and charmingly smile. Kamya also gets up and walks away.

Suraiyya : Chalo, beta Good Night then. *smiling*

Harshad smiles and nods in yes.
Here, Preetika taking her clothes to change, from her cupboard and she turns around to go to change but Harshad comes in front of her and blocks her way. Preetika looks at him and try to go away  but he stops her by pinning her to the cupboard. Preetika nervously looks down. Harshad intensively looks at her and he holds her face and make her look into his eyes. Preetika shyly looks at him. Preetika thinks about something and smiles cutely.

Preetika *screams* : Mom!

Harshad hears this and quickly moves back. Preetika laughs at him and walks on. Harshad hold her wrist and pulls her towards him into his arms. Preetika abruptly push him away in shyness. Harshad smiles at this and he removes his tie and open his shirt buttons. Preetika sees this and gets shy and looks here and there. And Harshad walk towards her and she stands still all lost in the shyness and nervousness. Harshad holds her bare waist and pulls her even more closer and eyes her shivering lips.
Harshad shifts her hairs behind shoulder and leans on her neck and brushes her neck with his lips. Preetika closes her eyes due to shyness and she gets red as rose. Preetika removes his hands from her wiast and tries to run away but Harshad again pulls her and he lifts her up in his arms. Preetika nervously, shyly looks into his intensive gazes and he takes her to bed. Harshad makes her sit on bed and he sit in front of her and he cups her face and leans on her lips but Preetika turns her face away. Harshad kiss her cheek romantically and he make her look at him. Preetika nervously looks at him and he slowly kiss her lips. And they both lays on Bed while kissing.

Next update : Kamya's evilness and Harshad............