Chapter - 24

Next morning
Arora's Mansion
Harshika's Bedroom

Harshad all ready for office and standing in front of the Mirror and setting his hairs with hands.

Harshad's Outfit.

And he turns around and finds his princess busy sorting out the room

And he turns around and finds his princess busy sorting out the room. He charmingly smiles at her and goes to her.

Preetika's Outfit.

Harshad romantically goes near her

Harshad romantically goes near her. She notice him and she stands straight. Harshad while looking into her eyes grabs her in his arms. She shyly looks at him. Harshad caress her cheek with his thumb and she lower her gaze. Harshad leans on her cheek and kiss her romantically. And he looks at her blush after kissing her.
But he finds her face upset.

Preetika : Main tumse naraz hoon! *upset cute face* Tumne itna kyu drink ki thi kal party mein?

Harshad *desperate* : Princess, Zeeshan ne mujhe zabardasti drink karwayi.

Preetika : Whatever! Phir bhi, itni drink nahi karna chahiye tha. *cute face*

Harshad : I am Sorry Princess! Aage se nahi karunga. *charming smile* Now Happy?

Preetika makes a face again. Harshad confusingly stares at her.

Preetika : Main, subah se niche nahi gayi! *tough look*

Harshad : Kyu Princess?! *confused smile*

Preetika : Kal tumne mujhe do baar kiss kiya, woh bhi sabke samne! Mom Dad bhi wahan the! Sab kya soch rahe honge?! Woh dono iss ghar ke bade hai, kya soch rahe honge Mom Dad humare baare mein ke, hum unke samne Romance kar rahe hai? Main kaise jau sabke samne?

Harshad : Sorry..... main next time se aisa nahi karunga?!

And he hold her wrist.

Harshad : Come with me! Main tumhe niche le chalta hoon.

And he takes her with him downstairs. And they finds everyone sitting on the breakfast table. Harshad and Preetika looks at each other and he smiles at her and takes her to them.