Chapter - 14

Next day, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Living Room

Suraiyya sitting with her friend on the sofa. Just when Preetika walks in with a tray in her hand, two cups of tea in it.

Preetika wearing this.

Suraiyya looks at Preetika and smiles

Suraiyya looks at Preetika and smiles. Suraiyya's also looks at Preetika and smile. Preetika places the tray on the table in front of them and stand straight with a genuine smile.

Preetika : Hello Aunty! *smiling*

Suraiyya's friend : Hello Preetika! *smile*

Preetika looks at Suraiyya and passes her a smile and walks away.
Suraiyya and her friends starts having tea.

Suraiyya's friend : Suraiyya, tumhari bahu bohoth hi modern hai. I mean uski dressing, bohoth modern lagti hai Preetika.

Suraiyya annoyingly smile at her. Kamya standing on the stairs and evily smiling at what Suraiyya's friend said about Preetika.

Suraiyya's friend : Chalo main Chalti hoon Suraiyya.

Suraiyya smiles and gets up and nods in yes. And they both meet and her friends leaves. Kamya comes towards Suraiyya and smirks. Suraiyya hears her smirk and turns to her.

Kamya : Suna bhabhi, aapki dost ne kya kaha? Preetika bohoth hi modern hai. *evil look* main kehti hoon toh aapko samajh nhi aata na?! Bhabhi, aapki bahu har din short dresses hi pehenti hai aur usey log, buri buri nazro se taadte rehte hai. Aap toh jaanti hai na woh iss ghar ki izzat hai, humare Harshad ki patni hai. Usey iss ghar ki izzat ka khayal rakhna chahiye. Hai na bhabhi?

Suraiyya hears all this and she nods in yes as she's agree with Kamya's words. Kamya smiles evily.

Suraiyya : Main Preetika se baat karungi iss baare mein.

And Suraiyya goes upstairs to Preetika. Kamya smiles and get happy that Suraiyya will now scold Preetika.

Preetika in her bedroom along with Harshad. She is nuzzling in his arms.

Harshad wearing this.