Chapter - 18

Next morning
Arora's Mansion
Harshika's Bedroom

Preetika wearing her earrings by looking into the mirror.

Preetika wearing this.

And she's blushing and remembering their last night romance

And she's blushing and remembering their last night romance. And she comes out of her thoughts and looks at herself in the mirror and shyly smiles and turns around. And she finds a servant just enter her room by holding a Bouquet of flowers in his hands. Preetika thoughtfully smile and walks towards him.

Preetika *smile* : Yeh kisne bheja hai?

Servant : Pata nahi madam, yeh mujhe aapke room ke bahar rakha mila. Isiliye main isey aapke pass le aaya.

Preetika : Acha?! Ok thanks! *thoughtful face*

Preetika takes it from his hands and she sits on the couch and she finds a letter kept in the flowers. Preetika takes that letter and she thought and smiles.

Preetika : Ho sakta hai yeh..., Mr. Harshad Arora ne bheja ho? *cute smile*

And she happily opens the letter to read. She starts reading. Preetika's smile fades and she makes a shocking face.

Letter : Preetika! Yeh naam se mujhe bohoth pyar hai. Per, ussey kahin zyada tumse mujhe pyar hai! Kash tum meri hoti, kash tum Harshad se pehle meri baahon mein aati! Tumhe andaza nahi hai main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon Preetika. Sach kahoon toh, Harshad se zyada pyar karta hoon main tumse Preetika. One day you'll be mine. Main tumhe apni banake rahunga. I LOVE YOU !

                                     Yours,
                                               Lover!

Preetika keeps the letter in the flowers and she stands up in panic.

Preetika*fearful* : Yeh ho kaun sakta hai?!

Just when she hears someone's coming.. she quickly picks up the bouquet and hides it! And she stands straight and finds Harshad enters the room.

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika fadely smiles at him

Preetika fadely smiles at him. And He also smiles at her and she walks towards the mirror and she's so scared. Harshad goes to her and back hug her. Preetika looks at him in the mirror. Harshad kiss her cheek. Preetika turns to him quickly due to shyness.

Preetika *glozing* *nervous* : Tum itni jaldi kyu aagye office se?

Harshad pulls her towards him by holding her waist.

Harshad : Tumhari yaad arahi thi isliye. I came back soon. *hot look*

Preetika nervously looks at the place where she hide the bouquet. Harshad notice her nervousness. Harshad caress her cheek.

Harshad : Kya hua? Aaj itni nervous kyu lag rahi ho?

Preetika hears this and she looks at him and she gets more nervous about this.

Preetika *in mind* : Harshad ko mujhe nahi batana chahiye. Woh pata nahi kya sochega?! It's better k main isey na batau.

Harshad : Princess! Kya hua tumhe? *worried*

Preetika : Tum jaldi toh agaye, ab mujhe please distract mat karo. Mujhe bohoth kaam hai.

Harshad : Abhi toh tum iss room ke bahar nahi ja sakti, jab tak main permission na doon. *charming smile*

Preetika pushes him and tries to run but Harshad stops her by catching her wrist and pulls her to him. And they both falls on bed. Harshad falls upon Preetika. And her hairs covers her face. Harshad sees this and romantically takes her hairs off her face. Preetika shyly stares at her and he eyes her lips and he leans on her lips and kiss her. And she nervously close her eyes. And Harshad too close her eyes while kissing her.

Later on...

Preetika going downstairs in thoughts and with a fearful face. And she bumps into Zeeshan. He holds Preetika before she falls. Zeeshan evily smiles and tightly hold her arms.
Preetika stands straight and looks at him.

Preetika : Thanks Zeeshan!

Zeeshan is lost in her and he's not ready to untouch her. Zeeshan smiles like psycho and he caress her hands. Preetika jerks off his hands and moves back a little. Zeeshan comes out of his lost world.

Zeeshan : Sorry Preetika. *being humble*

Preetika : Koi baat nahi. *faded smile*

And she leaves. Zeeshan smiles evily at her and he looks at his hands by which he held Preetika and she smells his hands to smell Preetika's fragrance.

Zeeshan : Preetika! I love you.... *smile*

Just when Harshad comes down from stairs. Zeeshan sees him and stands straight. Harshad pats his shoulder and he fakes a smile at Harshad.

Harshad : Brother, apni Bhabhi ko dekha kya tumne? *charming smile*

Zeeshan *faking* : Nahi Bhai! Nahi Dekha. Hogi kahin?!

Harshad nods in ok and he walks away. Zeeshan fumes in anger at him and he folds his fist due to anger.
Harshad search for her everywhere and then he finds her with Suraiyya in the kitchen. Preetika and Suraiyya giggling and cooking. Harshad goes to them. Preetika sees him and lower her gaze.

Harshad *charming smile* : Wow! Saas Bahu bonding ha?!

Suraiyya pats his cheek with love and she looks at Preetika's shy face and she leaves them alone. Harshad smiles at her and he naughtily glares at Preetika and go close to her. Preetika looks at him and makes a face. Harshad takes the knife from her hand by which she was cutting veggies. And keeps it aside. And holds her both hands and kisses them by looking at her. Preetika feels so love and she shyly smiles and lower her gaze. Zeeshan *watching them* fumes in anger and jealousy at this. And he bangs his hand on wall. And Harshad hold her face and kiss her lips. Zeeshan turns away in jealousy.

Zeeshan : Jaldi se Preetika ko meri banana hoga! Main yeh sab aur nahi dekh sakta! *damn angry*

Next update : Preetika receives a gift again! Harshad................

Stay tuned!