Chapter - 20

Next morning
Arora's Mansion

Preetika wearing this

She's busy in her thoughts and walking towards the room

She's busy in her thoughts and walking towards the room. And just when her eyes lands on a Bouquet kept in front of her room again. Preetika is amused to see that. She looks around if anybody's there. And she walks towards it and sees a letter kept in the flowers. She picks the bouquet and walks inside the room.

Preetika finds a letter again. She fearfully opens the letter.

Letter : Tumhe Roses pasand hai na?! Aur pata hai Preetika, yeh Laal rang inn phoolon se zyada tumpar acha lagta hai. Kal tum bohoth beautiful dikh rahi thi uss Red dress mein. But you know what, Woh Harshad jab bhi tumhe touch karta hai na, mujhse bardhasht nahi hota! Main tumhe kisi aur ke baahon mein dekh nahi sakta. I Love You So Much Preetika.

Preetika burst into tears after reading that letter. And she throw the letter and that bouquet on the floor. Just when Harshad enters and he sees this and goes to Preetika.

Harshad wearing this.

Harshad takes Preetika in hug and she holds him tightly and cries out loud

Harshad takes Preetika in hug and she holds him tightly and cries out loud. Harshad fumes in anger and caress her head.

Preetika *while crying* : Harshad, mujhe bohoth uncomfortable feel ho raha hai, main bohoth unsafe hoon. *cries* I don't know who is this!!

Harshad makes her look at him and he kiss her lips. And he cups her face and wipes her tears.

Harshad : Main tumhare sath hoon na, tum bilkul safe ho. Don't worry!

Preetika nods her head. Harshad picks up the letter and reads it. He gets damn angry.

Harshad *furious* : Main isey chhodunga nahi. Princess, main yeh saare gifts uss detective ko de deta hoon. And yes, *go close to her* Main aaj sight pe ja raha hoon. I'll be late.
Tum apna dhyan rakhna.

Preetika nods in yes. Harshad charmingly smiles at her and he kiss her cheeks romantically and at last again kiss her on lips again.

Harshad *charming smile* : Bye Princess!