Chapter - 27

Same day, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Living Room

The Arora's gathered and sitting on Sofas. Suraiyya, Usmaan, Gulshan and Kamya are talking with each other.
But Preetika, she is worried about Harshad. She is unhappy, missing him. She takes her smart phone in hand and she opens up Harshad's picture on the screen. And she smiles at it.
Just when she gets a thought on her mind which takes away her smile and again worry and sadness surrounds her.

Preetika *in mind* : Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai, jaise main Harshad ko phir kabhi nahi dekh paungi? Aur, main uski nahi ab aur nahi rahungi?! *stressed* Nahi nahi, yeh main kya soch rahi hoon. Sab thik hai, aur thik hi rahega.

Just when Riva, Rituraj along with Ayat Preetika's friend enters inside.

Everyone looks at them and gets up with a smile. Preetika gets so happy to see them here. She happily runs to them. Suraiyya smiles at this. And Preetika hugs Riva and Rituraj together and feels so happy. They happily hugs her back. Ayat happily stares at them. Preetika comes out of hug and she happily hugs Ayat tightly and she hugs her back.
Suraiyya, Usmaan, Gulshan and Kamya meets and greets Riva and Rituraj. Ayat also meet and greet Arora's.

Preetika : Mom, Dad, Phupps Phupha, yeh meri bestie Ayat hai.

Suraiyya : She's so cute! *smile*

Ayat thank Suraiyya. Ayat excitedly looks around.

Ayat : Pree!! Where's Harshad Jiju!!?
Main specially unse milne aayi hoon. Kahan hai woh? *looks around* Maine unhe sirf pictures mein dekha hai. *pat Preetika shoulder to shoulder* Kaafi hot aur handsome hai *giggles* Mujhe real mein dekhna hai. Batao na?!

Preetika *smiling* : Woh Delhi gaye hai kaam se, tum thodi late ho gayi, abhi hi nikle Harshad.

Ayat makes a cut sad face. Preetika smiles at this.

Preetika : Don't worry, tum kal mil sakti ho Harshad se, he'll be back tomorrow morning. *smile*

Ayat smiles and nods her head in yes..
Riva comes close to Preetika and shower love on her.

Riva : Hum aaj yahan Preetika se milne aaye. Humein pata chala, Preetika ke sath jo hua. *upset face*

Suraiyya : Riva Ji, Rituraj Ji, ab sab thik hai. Harshad ne sab sambhal liya. *smile*

Riva and Rituraj gets so relieved after hearing this and they both looks at each other and smiles.

Rituraj  : Humein achi tarah pata hai, humari beti ko kuch nhi ho sakta jab tak aapka beta, *proud smile* aur humara damaad uske sath hai.

Riva : Bilkul sahi kaha unhone. *smile* humari Preetika ko best husband mila hai.

Preetika starts Blushing after hearing all this about Harshad.
And everyone sits together on Sofas and starts talking.
Preetika and Ayat sits together and they also starts their giggles and friendly talks.

Just when Security Guard walks in along with a Old looking Baba Ji. Usmaan and Rituraj sees him stands up and walks towards that Baba Ji and Security Guard. Riva, Preetika, Suraiyya and everyone stops their talks and confusingly stares at Baba Ji.

Usmaan : Yeh koun hai?

Security Guard : Sir, yeh keh rhe the inhe aapse milna hai. Isliye main inhe ander le aaya.

Usmaan nods in ok. Security Guard leaves. Usmaan respectfully ask Baba Ji to take seat. Baba Ji sits and everyone takes his blessings one by one. Preetika also goes to take his blessings. She bows down to touch his feets, and baba ji keeps his hand on her head and roam his hand. Preetika quickly moves away she feels weird.