Chapter - 26

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Living Room

Preetika's Outfit.

Preetika walking worriedly in her own thoughts

Preetika walking worriedly in her own thoughts. Just when a maid come to her.

Maid : Aapko Suraiyya ma'am apne room mein bula rahi hai.

Preetika nods her in ok and she goes. She enters Suraiyya's room and finds Suraiyya with Kamya. She go close to them. Suraiyya sees Preetika and smiles at her.

Suraiyya : Darling, main aur Kamya Mandir ja rhe hai. Jald hi wapas aayenge. *smile*

Preetika nods in yes with a sad face. Kamya and Suraiyya notice her sadness and Suraiyya holds her shoulder.

Kamya : Tum pareshaan lag rhi ho Preetika?!

Suraiyya : Haan beta, sab thik toh hai na?

Preetika *With tears* : Mom mujhe kal raat ek khwaab aaya...

And she convey her nightmare to Suraiyya and Kamya. Suraiyya gets worried as well.

Kamya : Arey baba, ek khwaab hi toh hai. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Tum fikr mat karo Preetika. Tumne sirf ek bura khwaab dekha.

Suraiyya genuinely smiles and nods in yes.

Suraiyya : Beta, agar tumhe ghabrahat ho rahi hai toh tum humare Mandir kyu nahi chalti? You will feel better.

Kamya : Haan, tumhe sach mein acha lagega. Preetika, chalo humare sath.

Preetika thinks and she agrees.
Suraiyya and Kamya smiles genuinely and trio goes to the Temple.

They reach the Temple.
Suraiyya, Preetika and Kamya enters inside and stands in front of lord and pray.

After few minutes,

Suraiyya and Kamya gets done with their prayers and they sees Preetika who is still praying.. Suriayya and Kamya won't disturb her. And she gets done and open her eyes. Suraiyya caress her head with love. Preetika looks at her and smiles. And they starts going out of the Temple.

Trio walking downstairs, a Pandit Ji sitting near the steps. He stares at Preetika but she is clueless about him.
She is walking in her own thoughts.

Pandit Ji : Tumhare suhaag ki zindagi sankatt mein hai. Usey kabhi bhi, kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Preetika hears this and looks at him. And She gets so shattered after hearing this and knowing that Pandit Ji saying all this to her. Kamya and Suraiyya looks at each other shockingly. Preetika walks towards Pandit Ji and she sit in front of him. Suraiyya and Kamya also goes to him.

Preetika *tears of fear* : Main unhe yeh sab se bachane ke liye kya kar sakti hoon Pandit Ji?

Pandit Ji : Tumhe apne Suhaag ko bachane ke liye aaj wrath rakhna hoga, bina kuch khaye-piye. Issey tumhare pati ko lambi umar milegi aur woh salamat rahega.