Chapter - 23

Next morning
Arora's Mansion

Suraiyya and Usmaan coming downstairs together with smiling faces. And they finds Kamya, Gulshan and Zeeshan with Pandit Ji. Suraiyya and Usmaan walks towards them. And they comes to them and wish them Happy Wedding Anniversary!
Kamya and Suraiyya comes out of hug.

Kamya : Sab ready hai Puja ke liye?

Suraiyya smiles and nods in yes. Kamya makes a face and looks around.

Kamya : Arey? Preetika kahan hai? Usey toh yahin hona chahiye tha abhi.

Maria *smiling* : Woh subah se saari taiyariyan karke upar gayi hai ready hone ke liye.

Suraiyya smiles at this. Kamya makes a face at this.

Kamya : Jao aur usey bulakar le aao!. Hum late ho jayenge puja ke liye.

Just when, everyone got to hear a voice of anklets. Everyone looks at the stairs just to find Preetika coming down.

Suraiyya, Usmaan and Gulshan surprisingly smiles to see her

Suraiyya, Usmaan and Gulshan surprisingly smiles to see her. Zeeshan eye her evily and smiles. Kamya gets jealous to see Preetika in a gorgeous Saree.

She comes towards Suraiyya and Usmaan and touch their feets. Both of them blesses her. She stands up straight and smiles at them.

Preetika : Happy Anniversary Mom Dad! *beautiful smile*

Suraiyya and Usmaan : Thank you beta!

Suraiyya : Waise.... aaj meri bahu bohoth beautiful lag rahi hai iss Saree mein! Hai na Usmaan Sahab? *cutest smile*

Usmaan smiles and nods in yes. Preetika shyly smiles and thanks Suraiyya. Gulshan also happily smiles at Preetika. And Zeeshan evily smiles at her.

Suraiyya : Preetika, Harshad ka koi phone call aaya tha? Woh pohoch gaya na?

Preetika *smiles* : Yes Mom, woh Bangalore pohoch gaye safely. Unka message aaya tha, unhone aapko unki taraf se bhi wish karne ke liye kaha hai. And he misses you!

Suraiyya and Usmaan gets so happy to hear that. Zeeshan makes faces.

Kamya : Chaliye! Humein Puja ke liye der ho rahi hai. *makes a face*

Suraiyya smiles and nods in yes. And everyone sits in front of Pandit Ji. And they're about to start Puja. Pandit Ji confusingly looks around for something.

Pandit Ji : Yahan Prasad ki Kami hai. Humein abhi prasad yahan chahiye hoga. Uske bina Puja nahi shuru ho sakti hai.

Preetika : Pandit Ji main abhi lekar aati hoon. *smile*

And Preetika stands up and goes to get the Prasad. Zeeshan sees her going. He tells Gulshan he just come and he also goes behind Preetika.

Preetika goes into the kitchen and she searches for the Prasad. Just when Zeeshan enters. Preetika sees him and gets angry. But she controls her anger as she don't want to create an issue today. Zeeshan evily smiles and roam his eyes on her.
And he walk towards her. Preetika gets the Prasad bowl. She was about to leave but he blocks her away by coming in front of her that too close. Preetika moves back.