Chapter - 11

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion
Bedroom

Preetika hurriedly getting ready, wearing her eartops and she comb her hairs in hurry.

Preetika wearing this.

And she hurriedly doing work and just when Harshad comes in the room Shirtless

And she hurriedly doing work and just when Harshad comes in the room Shirtless. He came after swimming in the pool. And Preetika bumps into him and he was about to fall but Harshad catches her and grab her in his arms. Preetika open her eyes and she find Harshad smiling charmingly at her and they both shares an eye lock.

Harshad make her stand straight with him and he grab her by bare waist. Preetika lower her gaze due to shyness and she become as red as rose. Harshad smiles at this and she tries to get off from his hold. Harshad pulls her more closer. Preetika gets nervous and shy.

Preetika *shyly* : Harshad please,,,, let me go!

Harshad *charming hot look* : Really?

And he walks towards and she take her steps back. And he takes her close to bed. Preetika looking down due to shyness. Harshad make her fall on bed  and he falls upon her. Preetika gets so shy and damn nervous.

Water from Harshad's wet hairs falls on Preetika's face and she closes her eyes. Harshad leans on her lips and kiss her. Preetika tries to protest but he hold her hand and he kiss her cheeks and neck. Preetika touch him on face and he kiss her hand. Preetika remove her hand. Harshad leans on her neck again.
But Preetika somehow rescue herself and runs away.

Harshad also gets up and smiles in himself. And he goes to get ready.

After sometimes,

Preetika comes out of a room and she goes downstairs.

Preetika *while going down* : Jab dekho tab romance ki soojti hai isey. Main humesha haar jati hoon uske samne. *makes a cute angry face* Thank god the chala gaya Office. Jaan chhuti!

And Preetika bumped into Suraiyya. Suraiyya catches Preetika and she stops.

Suraiyya : Arey darling, main tumhare pass hi aarhi thi. *smile*

Preetika *fearful yet smiling* : Ji Mom!

Suraiyya : Woh Preetika, tumne Harshad ko tiffin bheja?

Preetika gets scared as she got up late and didn't send him tiffin. Preetika feels so guilty. Words are not forming in her mouth. And just when The Driver Ali Bhai walks in. Suraiyya looks at him.

Ali Bhai : Preetika ma'am maine Harshad sir ko tiffin de diya hai.

Preetika gets shocked to hear this and Suraiyya smiles and pats on her cheek gently.

Suraiyya *smiling* : Preetika, you're the best daughter-in-law. Hum log aur Harshad bohoth khushnaseeb hai tum jaisi ladki humare ghar bahu bankar aayi. God bless u Darling.