Chapter - 19

Next day
Arora's Mansion
Harshika's Bedroom

Preetika sorting things in the room and she smiles at her work finish

Preetika wearing this.

She starts going out of the room

She starts going out of the room. Preetika stops and her eyes falls on a teddy kept with a letter sticked on it. Preetika amusingly stares at it. She picks it up and she goes back into the room. She takes off the sticked letter and starts reading it.

Letter : Preetika, I love you!
Tumhe pata hai, kal Jab Harshad ne tumhe chhua, mujhe bilkul acha nahi laga. Kash main usey rok pata, tum meri ho Preetika, sirf meri ho. Tumhe kiss karne ka, hug karne ka, tumhare sath sone ka Haq sirf mera hai. Hai na? Main tumhe apni banake tumhe uss Harshad se door le chalunga. Phir sirf tum aur main!

Preetika is shattered to read all this rubbish anonymous letter. And she squeeze that letter in her hands due to anger. She closes her eyes and tears rolls down her cheeks. Just when Preetika feels somebody take that letter from her hand. She fearfully open her eyes and finds Harshad standing in front of her and reading that letter. She gets more scared now. And Harshad is shockingly reading that anonymous letter. Harshad looks up at Preetika in shock.

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika *crying* : Harshad, main nahi jaanti yeh koun hai! I don't know anything

Preetika *crying* : Harshad, main nahi jaanti yeh koun hai! I don't know anything. Main tumhare naam ke sindhur ki kasam khati hoon, meri zindagi mein tumhare siwa koi ladka nahi hai aur na kabhi koi tha!

Harshad holds her by shoulders and looks into her teary eyes.

Harshad : Mujhe tumpar pura bharosa hai Preetika. *wipes her tear* Main jaanta hoon, tumhari zindagi mein, you have me and nobody else. *smiles*

Preetika hugs him after hearing this and he hugs her back. Harshad makes her look at him by holding her face.

Harshad *while wiping her tears* : Yeh jo bhi tumhe pareshan kar raha hai, He's gone now! Woh jo bhi hai, woh shayad nahi jaanta, usne kitni badi galati ki hai tumpe, jo sirf Harshad Arora ki hai uspe apni aankh daal ke. *possessive, angry*

Harshad holds Preetika's hand and takes her with him out. Harshad and Preetika in the car. Preetika looking at Harshad.

Preetika : Harshad, hum kahan ja rahe hai?

Harshad stops the car and gets out of the car and so Preetika too goes behind him. Both goes into the office. Preetika looks around and she looks at Harshad.

Harshad : Hum ek detective hire karenge aaj aur abhi!. *serious hot look*

Just when a detective comes and shakes hand with Harshad and sits in front of them. And he signals them to take seats. Harshad starts telling detective everything.

Detective : Mrs. Harshad Arora, aapko yeh letters aur gifts kabse aarahe hai?

Preetika : Kal se!

Detective : Acha, Mr. Harshad if you don't mind mujhe aapki wife kuch sawal karne honge.

Harshad nods in ok. Preetika looks at Harshad and he also looks at her.

Detective : Mrs. Arora, kya aapka past mein koi lover tha? Jisey aapne kabhi.., respond nahi kiya aur woh aapse pyar karta tha?

Preetika nods in no. Harshad smiles at her.

Harshad *in her ear* : Past ka toh pata nahi per present mein tum Harshad Arora ko bhav nahi deti, jispe lakho ladkiyan marti hai. *charming smile*

Preetika hears this and blushes.

Detective : Mrs. Arora aapka koi boyfriend wagaira tha pehle?

Preetika feels really uncomfortable by this question. Harshad senses her uncomfortness.

Harshad : Nahi! Unka koi boyfriend wagaira nahi tha. Please aap apna kaam kariye.

And Harshad gets up also Preetika. Detective nods in ok. Harshad signals Preetika to let's go, she nods in yes and they both hold hands and leaves for Home.

Arora's Mansion

Harshad and Preetika enters inside and finds Suraiyya and Kamya sitting in front of Pandit Ji. Zeeshan walks in, he fumes in anger to see Harshad and Preetika together. Harshad and Preetika walks towards Suraiyya and Kamya and they both takes blessings too. Pandit ji bless them both.

Pandit ji : Tum dono ki jodi swarg mein bani hui hai. Tumhara janmo ka sath hai.

Preetika blushes and Harshad smiles at this. Suraiyya caress Preetika's hairs with love. Kamya and Zeeshan makes jealous faces after hearing this. Zeeshan folds his fist due to anger.

Zeeshan *fire in his eyes* : Aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta!

Later on...,

Harshad and Preetika enters their room. Harshad closes the door.

Harshad *charming smile* : Suna, Pandit ji ne kya kaha?

Preetika stops after hearing this and she gets shy. She turns to him. Harshad comes close to her.

Harshad *hot look* : Humara sath janmo ka hai!

Preetika looks into his intensive eyes and loses herself. Harshad walks towards her and she takes her steps back. Harshad pulls her in his arms. Preetika looks at him shyly. Harshad kiss her on forehead. Preetika closes her eyes. And he looks at her. She lovingly stares at him. Harshad tries to kiss her lips. But Preetika nuzzles to rescue herself. Preetika runs towards the bathroom but before she could run inside, Harshad comes in front of her. He holds her push her on bed along with him, she falls on bed.
He holds her hand tightly and kiss her on neck. She is all lost in his love. He make her look at him and he leans on her lips and kiss her.

Next update : Zeeshan tries to misbehave with Preetika and she..................