Chapter 37

After i got done playing with SJ . I went and took a shower . Pj was downstairs cooking when i walked down in my gym shorts no shirt . She turned around and Carmen was sitting in the kitchen .

" you need to put a shirt on " she said

" Ain't nobody looking at him "

" He an ex hoe and you an old hoe go put on some clothes "

" I'm grown , pj chill and u know i like the thick ones " I winked at her

" Shut up " she hit me

" what u cooking ? "

" Oxtails "

" Mac and cheese , collard greens cornbread , and apple pie "

" Yes Shawn "

" it is Sunday ain't it "

" yes Shawn "

" when the kids go to sleep imma do strange things to u "

" You do that anyway "

" True true "

I rubbed her hips .

" Shawn why don't u get fat too when I'm pregnant "

" cuz u got the sauce baby. It's your fault u keep Getting pregnant though "

" How "

" when i ask u not to ride like you don't have sense , that ass , that face and after every baby you get finer "

"   Shut up Shawn "

"  it's usually Shawn don't stop"

" Shawn "

" Sorry "

Later on

She walked into the bedroom . I had a towel around my waist brushing my teeth . She walked past me and turned the shower on . She took off her dress . She was so sexy with her pudge .  She took off her bra and panties .

" Can i help?"

" No I'm okay " she said

" You mad at me ? " i asked

" you act like I'm just a pretty face , that lays on my back and have babies "

" You are a pretty face , and you ride on your feet and have babies "

" Shawn , I'm serious "

" why does it matter ? You have a Masters in pharmacology. Who cares what they say don't i treat u like i value u . I was sucking your toes last night fuck u mean . Get in the shower "

" Shawn"

" Hush I'm not gone stop loving you and worshiping you and i mean from  your head to your toes , from your heart to your soul . "

" shaw" i was sucking on her neck and i picked her up . The water was hitting my back . I bounced her up and down .

" Fuck " i sucked on her neck

" Shawn don't drop me "

" shit  " 

30 mins later

~ Pretty ~

I woke up and i was asleep on his chest . He had his arms around me . He opened his eyes .

" Baby " i said quietly

" Yes babe " he said

" Can you go make me some ice cream with cookies " i asked him