Chapter 9

~ Shawn ~
I ran my hands through her hair and watched her sleep .she was so beautiful I had to marry her she is the love of my life . she ran her hands up my chest .

" Shawn stop staring at me it's creepy "

" I just love you though"

" So go to sleep or do you need help "

" I need help " I told her

She kissed me and I pulled her on top of me . I positioned myself so she could ride me . she turned around so her butt was facing me and she started off slow then when she found her rhythm she was massaging my balls while she bounced up and down on my dick . after a few mins we changed positions and I put her on all fours . I grabbed her hair . and pulled her back so I could kiss her while I stroked in and out of her . she moaned in my mouth . I went deeper .

" Shawn I'm about to cum"

" Cum on then "

" Shit Shawn " she came all over me

I kept going . and within minutes I came inside her I pulled out and carried her to the shower . we were kissing and round 2 started . I had her pressed against the glass with her hands above her head . sucking on her neck

Next morning

We were eating breakfast watching TV together .

" Don't ask for none of my food "

" You know I'm eating healthy just a taste " she said

" Girl look eat this food imma go get me another plate ."

" Okay " we kissed

I came back with my plate . I had made red velvet pancakes and bacon . she talking about she want a egg white omelette .

" Have you seen the other players wives I have to stay in shape "

" Girl , what you worried about them for you are my wife . I don't care how they look and you shouldn't either . but imma tell you this now lose that ass and I'm leaving ya "

" Whatever " she said

" I don't care how good you ride dick or how pretty you are or how you complete me or that your personality is amazing imma slide on ya "

" Shut up "

" I love who you are if you wanna lose weight to get healthy cool but trying to look like other people I'm not having it . I love that we can enjoy meals together . its about us not other people "

" I know "

" Do I make you feel like your not good enough for me or something because I think your perfect . "

" Shawn its not easy okay . it has nothing to do with you everything to do with me " She said

" I think you might need to see a therapist or something because no matter how hard I love you . You have to love you "

" I do love me I just want to lose a little more weight "

" Well lose about 20 more pounds then that's it because you really don't even need to lose that "

" Shawn "

" Don't Shawn me eat those pancakes I worked hard on "

After we got done eating I gathered our plates . and went to wash the dishes . she walked in and wrapped her arms around my waist .

" You mad at me "

" No "

" Shawn "

" Stop whining girl "

" Well kiss me " I kissed her lips I turned around she had on my jersey . I picked her up . the door bell started to ring

" We not gone answer "

" Okay "

I carried her upstairs but something told me too check the video footage . it was 3 kids trying to break in . I dropped her to her feet .

" Stay here "

" No I'm going with you ."

She pulled her two 9mm pistols from under the mattress and I pulled my glocks out the drawer . she threw the shot gun around her . . she followed me and when the door popped open . she had her gun to them and I was behind them

" Y'all either going to jail or Jesus your pick "

" Sorry we were just hungry "

" Y'all could have just knocked on the door and said that . not breaking in "

" Our little sister is outside "

" Go get here "

She couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 .

" Where is your mom "

" Mom is sick she . we chose your house because we thought u were out of town "

" Take a seat in the kitchen "

I made them some red velvet pancakes and sausage and gave them orange juice . while they ate we talked

" What we gone do " I asked her

" See what's up and if they need help we will help them "

" okay "

We got dressed and loaded them into my suburban . they lives in the Washington projects and there mom really was sick she has Cancer . So Pretty took them shopping for clothes and beds while I bought food for their house and other things like plates soap lotion just everyday items . The oldest was 16, 15, 9 and the girl was 4 . I told my dad about it so we could raise money.