Chapter 26

~ Shawn ~

We walked in the house we got sj cleaned up together . she tickled him so he laughed .

" Ma ma " she smiled

" About time bighead little boy I hope we have a girl this time" she said

" Hell nah . Imma be in jail "

" Why "

" you fine I'm.fine if she get your booty and your face I already know these Lil niggas gone try it . "

" Because you tried it "

" Exactly "

She  carried him too his walker and put him in .I walked up.behind her and kissed on her neck . and down her back .  I licked on her neck .

" Ewww " she scrunched her face up

" Ewww" Sj scrunched his face up

" As soon as he falls asleep I'm doing that to you . "

I kissed him and sucked on his bottom lip " and imma do that to you "

" Shawn what we gone do with another one "

" the same thing we do with this one take care of it "

" I wish you would be home more "

" I know but I'm not going to be and I need you to hold our home down "

" I will "

" I know you will . I know I'm asking a lot of you and your putting yourself on hold so I can follow mY dreams " I said

" I didn't put myself on hold Shawn I graduated and I married the man I love . we have a beautiful family and this is what I signed up for "

" I still appericate you ."

" I know "

I sent her upstairs to take a shower I went and got Shawn ready for bed .

" let's see if mommy likes her surprise  " 

I heard her scream .

" I think she found it "

I walked upstairs with Sj in my arms . she was killing those doughnuts .

" How did u get these "

" I found somebody that worked at the bakery with your grandma . I know u miss home sometimes . do you wanna go visit before I go "

" My grandma probably doesn't remember me she has dementia"

" So maybe she will "

" Okay "

She walked into the bathroom.and saw the bubble bath and rose petals . I put sj in his bouncy chair . and helped her out her clothes I put her into the tub .

" It gets better "

I ran downstairs and grabbed the fruit tray . she ate the fruit . I went in sjs room and got him ready for.bed . his fat butt needs to start walking . I walked back into the bed room.after he was asleep . she was sitting in the bed eating snacks .

" here you go with that damn celery "

" I like it and carrots "

Next morning

~ Pretty ~

I was asleep on his chest I woke up and he was looking at me .

" Why are you staring at me "

" You know I got stalker tendencies"

" Should have awoken me to some head "

" Okay "

" I'm playing. You worked me out last night  "

" Hush then " he kissed my forehead

" I've never loved a person as much as I love you "

" That's a good thing " he kissed me again
He kissed down to my stomach and spread my legs

" Shawn I'm sore "

" I got you "

He was using his tongue to massage the lips of my vagina . I ran my hands over his head .