Chapter 3

" Dad we are leaving " I grabbed his hand

" Baby just here them out " Shawn said

" I'm sorry okay pretty . I haven't been the best mother but its because I was jealous of how much your dad loves you . I felt like he loved you more than me and you were a chunky little girl I didn't want people to pick on you I was wrong and I'm sorry for allowing your sisters to think that was okay . I think I projected my feelings of how people treated me when I was overweight on to you and I'm sorry for that I hope that one day you can forgive me."

" Forgive yourself Connie I'm not mad at you or my sisters but I know your only apologizing because dad is going to leave you for real this time sorry daddy but like I said we are leaving "

I pulled him out the door . he followed me

" I just knew you were gone curse them out "

" No I don't have time for that "

" I'm here for you baby but I don't feel like she was lying " he said

" She wasn't but I just wanted to reject her like she has rejected me . "

" Okay I get that so question ?" He said

" Yes "

" We didn't get lunch a nigga is hungry sooo can we get red robins "

" Yes and cinnabon after "

" See girl you know what I want without me telling you "

" We ain't having sex before dinner with your mom and dad though "

" Why "

" Because you always have this goofy smile like we just had sex "

Dinner

I walked in with a mini dress and black wedges . I hugged his mom and dad

" Hey Mrs.Johnson "

" Didn't I tell you to call me CC "

" Sorry " I said

" Why haven't you called me Missy "

" Shawn wouldn't give me your number "

" Shawn "

" I told her she can call from my phone I don't need y'all talking about me when I'm not around "

" Your such a baby "

~ CC~

I loved to watch the interact she always eating off his plate.

" Pretty you should have got salmon "

" Shawn but I wanted the chicken "

" Pretty here " he put some in her mouth

" Thanks babe " she kissed his cheek

" Are you thinking about the draft yet son " Shawn SR asked

" Yes dad but I'm not leaving Pretty behind "

" Shawn " She said

" Where ever I go I want you to go with me if you don't go with me I'm not going to enter "

" Shawn I will be here you graduate next month u know I will follow you . fly out to games "

" What if its Georgia "

" We will find our way to each other baby I will not allow you to let me stop you "

Dinner went great we walked into the house . Me and his mom were going shopping before she left . He picked me up and swung me around . He was drinking so I knew he had been slightly drunk .