Chapter 27

" Why do you have to be so nasty all the time " I said

We stepped out the shower

" I dunno" he shrugged his shoulders

" I bet you don't " I  said

" I have a question though " he said

" What "

" When u were in the bathroom somebody kept calling your phone private and when I answered they hung up "

" Shawn I didn't want to worry you "

" Explain "

The unknown number called back and she answered

" Hello"

" You need to ask Shawn why and how I got your number you think y'all marriage is so perfect but I fucked your husband "

" Who the fuck is this " he said

" I don't believe this person. "

" I know " he kissed my forehead

Right then and there I knew Shawn had cheated or was cheating on me . I didn't feel like getting into it with him at the moment . so I was quiet about it . I dried off and got dressed for the day . he did the same .

A few days

~ Clarissa ~

I decided to introduce myself since Shawn decided to cut me loose once so I called his wife and she didn't believe me . she looked to be about 2 or 3 months pregnant . she was looking at baby stuff . I walked over to her . she looked at me

" I'm " she cut me off

" Clarissa right ?" She said

" Yes I have been " she cut me off again

" You slept with Shawn I know about that . I knew I would run into you sooner or later what would you like to tell me you had sex with my husband . that you satisfied him more than me . or that I'm in the way of you and him being together.  If you look at me I'm  pregnant we have a son who will be 2 next month and a baby girl on the way . I'm going to leave him in about 6 more months then u can have him but until then these are for you "

" I have a sex tape of us "

" I know that's why these are for you . remember that paper you signed it was a wavier to not tell anybody about you two and the second letter is a gag order to not release any details of your affair and the third letter is a lawsuit for having an affair with a man you knew was married . so if you release that tape or come near me or Shawn again I will sue you for everything you own have a nice day okay "

She turned on her red bottoms and walked away .

Later on

~ Shawn ~

I looked at her she decorated the cake for the BBQ at Todd's house .

" I know you know " I said

" Know what "

" About Clarissa " I said

" Yup " she said

" Your not mad "

" Nope I'm sick of you but I don't want to stress my baby out "

" I didn't know you were pregnant "

" Would that have made a difference "

" I would have told you sooner "

" Your perfectly fine with my weight but that's the woman you cheat on me with "

" really pretty she was the same fucking weight . "

" How many times did you sleep with her "

" Once "

She threw a plate at me and I didn't react fast enough shit caught me right in my leg .

" Fuck Pretty "

4 hours later

She didn't damage any thing major but I wasn't going to be playing football for the next 6 months . she helped me into the house on my crutches . I sat on the sofa .

" I'm sorry " she said

" You should be this is how I make a living " I semi yelled

" I said sorry if your ass wouldn't have been cheating you wouldn't be hurt "

" Like you ain't fucked somebody else "

" I have not " she screamed

" I saw you when I came home early I just left and didn't say shit that's how I ended up at the bar with that bitch . is that even my child "

" Shawn when "

" A few months ago "

" Are you talking about the night u came home late " she said

" Yes "

" Shawn that wasn't me why don't you think we don't have a nanny anymore bitch was fucking in our bed I  caught her ."

I put my head down

" Baby "

" Your dumb ass fuck Shawn you got cheat and play your damn self what I look like being pregnant cheating "

" So you gone leave me " I said

" No nigga your the one leaving you need to look for you a place to stay "

" Pretty "

" We are done "

" Baby "

"  its dead I'm tired Shawn  "