Chapter 12

I carried her out and rushed her to the hospital . I carried her into the hospital she had lost consciousness .

" My wife is bleeding she passed out "

They put her on the bed and rushed her to the back

" you can't come.back here sir"

I sat in the waiting room praying for them to be okay . I called my mom and dad .

~ CC~
We can straight from the airport
I walked into the hospital . He had his head down . I hugged him he was crying .

" We were just and she just and "

" Its going to be okay "

" But what if she's not I love her what am I going to do "

The doctor walked out .

" Mr.Johnson "

" That's me sir "

" Well son she lost the baby and she is resting right now . Would you like to see her . "

" How "

" sometimes it just happens son . she is in perfect health "

He walked in and she was crying .

" Are you mad at me Shawn I know how bad you wanted a child I didn't lose the baby on purpose ?"

" Pretty you have to be serious here . I'm sad about the baby but at least I still have you "

" I know but I thought I wasn't ready until I found out I was pregnant it was so wonderful "

" We can try again later but don't scare me like that again " He kissed her forehead

" I'm sorry " they kissed

" Can you lay with me "

He took off his shoes and got in the bed with her . she laid on his chest he wrapped his arms around her .

" I love you so.much " He told her

" I love you more "

I walked out to give them a moment Shawn SR was right behind me

" He loves her a lot " Senior said

" She loves him too and I think its something special they have"

2 days later

" Momma I know u guys came all this way to go baby shopping but she is really weak right now and I leave tomorrow can u stay with her . "

" Yes honey "

" Thanks mommy " he hugged me

" How are you doing "

" I will be alright , I just want her to be alright . "

" She will be "

" I can't seeing her like this and I can't do anything about it "

" She will be alright I will talk to her go watch football with your dad " I kissed his forehead

I went upstairs to their room . Pretty was walking out the bathroom.

" I need to talk to you "

" Okay "

She laid her head in my lap .

" Do you know why Shawn is an only child "

" No "

" He was the only child we could have " I told her

" Really "

" I had 5 miscarriages before he was born . and 2 after he was born . that's when we realize he was our blessing and he is he was the perfect baby and now the most amazing son . And you guys are still young and have each other "

" I know I just know how much he wanted a baby "

" Probably because he was an only child but I'm sure I will get grandbabies "

" me too "

" now go fix yourself up so we can go grab dinner as a family before Shawn leaves "

" I wish my mom was as nice as you are "

" What do you think mother N laws are for "

She got up and went grabbed some items and went to the bathroom . I walked downstairs.

" Go change so we can go get dinner "

" Does pretty wanna go "

" Yes she's getting ready now "

" Your the best ma " he kissed my cheek "

" I know "

~ Pretty ~

I was putting soap on my body when Shawn stepped in he grabbed my face

" I want children but if we never have any as long as I have you I'm happy . " He kissed me

He took the washcloth and he washed my back .