Chapter 22

~ Shawn ~

We hadn't had sex since she was like 7 months pregnant but it ain't make a nigga cheat . Pretty started taking off her towel and drying off  . I watched her When I tell you Sj is the best baby ever . I walked over to her and picked her up over my head and planted her on the wall and I kissed her inner thighs . she had her hands on my shoulders and I used my tongue and went to work .

" Shawn don't drop me damn " she grabbed my shoulders. I ran my tongue around her clit and I sped it up and she came in my mouth I slid her down my body and flipped her . she pulled my gym shorts down and began giving me the best head of my life . then Sj started crying .

" Fuck " I said

" put me down shawn "

" I was just about to cum though "

" you wanted a baby badder than me "

" Sooo he still could have waited until I got mine "

" Shawn hush "

" I got him don't put on any clothes "

I pulled up my shorts and walked into his room.. He was fussing tonight .

30 mins later

She was knocked out . I rubbed my dick . and got in the bed .

Next morning

" Shawn " she kissed my neck

" What "

" He is sleeping "

I pulled her on top and she lifted up her gown and I pulled her down so she could ride my dick . she was grinding into me nice and slow then she started to pick up pace . the door bell rung . she was about to get up I held her in.place and she bounced up and down I flipped her on her back and we kissed

20 mins later

There was a knock again . it was that crazy broad Stacey

" You need to leave . I ain't saving you this time "

" I'm not scared of your wife don't you see she is standing in the way of us being together "

I moved out the way . Pretty punched her in the face so hard she knocked the girl slam out I mean shawty was asleep .

I pulled her back into the house and the security guard for the neighborhood took her off our property .

" How does this bitch know where we live "

" Idk but I am calling the police to get a restraining order "

" Good " she kissed my lips .

" You so fucking sexy "

" Shut up shawn "

" Let's do one more round " I picked her up

" Okay . that turned you on I see"

" Hell yeah bae fighting.over me "

I sucked on her neck and pulled her shorts down .

" Shawn u gone get me pregnant again "

She moaned while I pulled her hair .

" Soooo I married you this pussy is mine "

" Shawn "

" Shut up baby "

40 mins later

I washed my hands . I let her shower first while I fed our son . he was looking at me .