Chapter 5

3 months later

~ Shawn ~

I have been in training camp for the last 3 months I haven't even been able to touch my baby man . we face time but that's not enough. I can't wait to go home today . She has been going to school at the university of Washington . I got off the plane with the rest of them team I am no longer a quarter back I am now the running back for the team . I grabbed my bags . I hear her yell my name

" Shawn " I picked up my bags . I turned around and she jumped on me . so I had to carry her and my bags to the car .

" I missed you too " I kissed her

" I cooked for you and everything "

" Did you finish setting up the house "

" Yes "

We pulled up to the house and she grabbed one of my bags . we got at great deal on it we paid 150,000 because it was in foreclosure.

" Put your bags in the laundry room I will unpack them and wash everything tomorrow "

" Okay imma hit the shower " I told her

" Okay baby "

" you not gone join me " I asked her

" I gotta finish the food you asked for this big meal "

" That's true "

I showered and came downstairs in some gym shorts no shirt . she was sitting my food on the table . it was home made Mac and cheese , Collard greens , yams , potato salad chicken dressing , cornbread muffins and fried chicken . She fixed a plate and sat across from me I blessed the food and we ate .

" What have you been doing "

" Studying and I made some friends "

" Better not be no niggas or thots"

" Shawn shut up "

" this food is so damn good . what's for dessert "

" I made peach cobbler and a pineapple upside down cake like you asked "

" I feel like you trying to trick me into marrying you I already proposed babe you ain't gotta do all this "

" I promised you I would so I did "

" At least let me do the dishes "

" No babe you been on the plane all morning "

She grabbed the empty plates and brought me dessert

" You don't want none "

" I thought we could share "

She got in my lap and she started feeding me . she had her robe on .

" I don't want you to be upset when I take my robe off "

" Why would I be upset "

" Hmm "

she untied her robe .. She had nipple rings
And she got a clit piercing

" Your a freak you know that "

" I told you I always wanted it "

" You did but I didn't think you were serious "

" Well it happened "

" Can I test it out "

I pushed the plate back on the table and I started eating her pussy and sucking on the rings . she came as soon as my tongue touched her.

" Shawn don't break me "

" I am not gone break you just injury you a little bit "

" Shawn "

Next morning

I woke up and she was knocked out . I started to kiss on her back and I turned her around so she was on her back . I spreaded her legs and started kissing her thighs . and I ran my tongue over her clit .

" I know you missed me but we are not about to have sex again you destroyed me last night "

" That's why im not trying to have sex with you . you didn't make me breakfast I had to find something to eat "

I went back to what I was doing . she kept trying to move as I slide my tongue in and out of her . I slipped my fingers inside of her .

" Shawn "

She kept panting and she came in my mouth . she kept saying my name..

" What baby "

" I think I wanna do it now "

" Do what " I made my tongue do circles inside her .

" Sex please "

" No stop bothering me "

" But shawn "

20 Mins later

She came again . and fell back to sleep . I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face . I made me some cereal .